Details

  • Last Online: 25 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2021
On Ngao Asoke • Aug 17, 2026
Title Ngao Asoke
where to watch with Eng sub becasue YouTube translate isn’t working
0 0
On Heo Nam Jun • Jun 23, 2026
Person Heo Nam Jun
I need him to star in more dramas as main lead from now on
9 1
Replying to moon • Jun 19, 2026
yea... its happening in book 2. im just hoping that they get rid of that
so it’s true, well hopefully they take that part out
3 0
Replying to brina_3848 • Mar 24, 2026
bro she's a girl, tf are you talking about, why are you even watching queer shows if you don't support the trans…
then dont bother watching this if you have a problem with it
15 0
Replying to Ninjasama • Mar 5, 2026
Title Pinanong
I feel like I have watched a drama named pinanong before with some similar plot but I'm not sure of it.
maybe the original because this is the remake of pin anong
4 0
Replying to Pat • Jan 30, 2026
Title Goong
The original cast please 🥺
it’s a remake
5 1