News
On The First Responders Season 2 • Jan 7, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I'm so happy i watched this drama. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for S2π₯π₯
3 0
Replying to nana2828 • Jan 7, 2023
Title The First Responders
Finished 3 episodes and am enjoying the crimes. However I am bored with Korean dirty politics, chaebol corruption…
Yeah the politics in the drama were so unnecessary. In ep 8, dojin didnt have lots of screentime bc of those politics π₯±
0 0
On The First Responders • Jan 7, 2023
Title The First Responders
It's so good. π€© Can't wait for S2.
5 0
On The First Responders • Jan 5, 2023
Title The First Responders
Watching the first 3 episodes rn and its good. I was about to watch ep 4 but its evening here and i noticed that there's a lot of jumpscares in this drama that i end up covering my eyes so its better to watch it in morning/afternoon π₯Ήπ€£
2 0
Replying to Mubee • Jan 2, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
any Ott info?
Netflix
0 0
On Exit • Dec 23, 2022
Title Exit
I hope this will be available in Netflix.
2 0
On Doctors • Dec 21, 2022
Title Doctors
Already in episode 15 but I haven't even seen Lee Sung Kyung's character to do a surgery or even assist. All she just do is flirt with men doctors πͺ
4 12
Replying to solsah • Dec 21, 2022
Title Ditto
hitv
Thank u.
1 0
On Ditto • Dec 20, 2022
Title Ditto
Where to watch with good english subs??
0 2
Replying to RAMking • Dec 18, 2022
Title Crash Course in Romance
Wow Kinda surprised they are airing this one on Sat-sunday time slot...
tvN Sat-Sun dramas is full of well known actors so its no surprise that this drama got in weekend. π
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Dec 18, 2022
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Is Yoo In-soo confirmed for the appearance of this drama?
0 0
Replying to r2412 • Dec 10, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Question. Are there any talks of a season 3?Only reason i havent watched the s1 was bcoz i had heard that the…
No, this drama have only Part 1 (20) and Part 2 (10) so total of 30 episodes.
3 2
Replying to AbhipsaSarkar • Nov 29, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Someone posted on twitter that it's going to be made into a movie instead of drama. Pls tell me it's wrong. I…
i think that's not confirmed yet.
0 0
Replying to throughthedarkness • Nov 27, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
actor park jihoon, who plays the character of si eun, said in an article on this subject: to hide the molded state…
Ohh I see. Thatβs interesting. Thanks.
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 26, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I noticed that Si-eun wears jacket all the time in the classroom .π
Is there any reason behind it?
0 2
Replying to onghwangs • Nov 21, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Where to watch this with good/accurate eng subs?
Thanks for ur replies. I watched on Loklok app. π
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 21, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Where to watch this with good/accurate eng subs?
0 5
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Aug 27, 2022
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
happy 1 year anniversarry π€π₯³
10 0
On Oh My Ghost • Jan 12, 2022
Title Oh My Ghost Spoiler
It's a good watch. I watched because I keep seeing video clips from Facebook as well as I want to watch Cho Jung Seok dramas. However, I only finished up to 5 eps. The rest, I just fast forward. I kind of want to finish it but I'm tired and not that a fan of the ghost/possession plot thing. But still, if ever there is a time that I want to finish the rest of the episodes, then I won't ever fast forward again. π
1 0
