Details

  • Last Online: Jul 5, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
Replying to Nora • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I don't know how many hands are enough πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ…
maybe BBS will be the BL drama I watch over and over again ❀️
0 0
Replying to Nora • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I don't know how many hands are enough πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ…
I always have that thought, I will stop watching BL for a while to watch BBS again
0 0
Replying to semantichero • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I binged this in two days and here are my thought:s: My BL taste buds are not particular at all. I love the so…
❀️❀️❀️
1 1
Replying to Serendipity • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Soo I was missing bad buddy and while re-watching got my sister into watching this with me and 5 episodes in she…
I don't know how many hands are enough πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
1 5
Replying to PaMiKa • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
If you really wanna pair Wai with somebody, how about this:https://twitter.com/i/status/1486617438955266052
There are many funny videos in the editing section πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I am holding onto P’Aof’s tweet last week from Pat and Pran.The last part:β€˜Until we meet again. Bye bye~’~Pat…
"Until we meet again" 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Aaku • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBb0qlLOG7/?utm_medium=copy_linkThey are on the same page β€οΈπŸ’š and those cheek…
I love listening to the song that Ohm is singing ❀️
0 0
Replying to justvic22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This person made a fan art poster if Bad Buddy had a season 2 and I almost thought it was real!! It looks so good!!…
i like the poster ❀️❀️❀️
1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/jshrender/status/1486921068246110208?t=5cGtKJHk_j2mfv0SZSa-CA&s=19BBS 2 πŸ”₯
I hope it comes true or comes out some special episodes πŸ˜€
2 3
Replying to Aaku • Jan 28, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://youtu.be/o0mT8EG1GB0The uncanny resemblance between this two shows ❀️. Both the shows are in my most…
thank u ❀️ I will watch it
2 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
There better be English subs to this reaction video or I'm going to cry.
this isn't live, it's been re-recorded and edited so she'll include engsub
0 1
Replying to Abeham • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Ahaahhhhhh. I wanna scream. I wanna watch. I gotta work.. *pulls hair*
i'm waiting for it 😭
0 0
Replying to Antee • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I AM SO EXCITED. This satisfies my need of a ep13 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
agree ❀️❀️❀️
0 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Yasssssssss!
I'm so happy 😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
There better be English subs to this reaction video or I'm going to cry.
Jennie's reactions always have eng sub, no need to worry
0 0
Replying to TheGORJUSMARSH • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This has to be tonight. If I read the sticker correctly on the lower right corner it said 27. Unless it says Feb…
it's tonight 😭😭😭
0 3
Replying to CyreneB • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
glad she seemed to have recovered
that's right ❀️❀️❀️
1 0
Replying to BLover80 • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Yesssssss 😍
I'm so happy 😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to kru • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
OMFG FINALLLYYYY 😭😭😭😭
I'm so happy 😭😭😭😭
0 0