News
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 14, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I am so happy seeing the brother standing for himself. Accepting bullying silently will only give more capabilities to bulliers. I am so glad to see this done right in a drama.
10 0
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I know he's a villain but š„ŗš„ŗš„ŗš
I know right! I literally had to stop myself from falling for these tears. I was close to being morally corrupted lmoa.
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I did not abandon you, I killed people for you. Oh, Ommonii I am touched! this shts beyond psychotic lol
20 1
Replying to DF4U • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unknown
Lungs. In the novel, itās benignš
Ohh, so I hope they do not change it to something crazy. Fingers crossed our boys will leave a happy life uh
0 0
Replying to MysticalQuill • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unknown
Yuan didn't go to fight, he wanted to talk to Le Ge who he knows would be more reasonable and he knew that Hu…
Your explanation saves this episode for me. Srsly! Anyways, two love sick people and we are sick for them too hahaha
1 0
On Unknown • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unknown
Does anyone know what kind of illness does Qian have and whether it is curable?
1 3
On Unknown • Apr 13, 2024
Title Unknown
I get why they had to insert the events of this episode but still it was ridiculous to watch. How do you go to gangs with no plan, no rhythm or reason? Just to get beaten, and even worse when you can't punch back, not even once? come on...
2 7
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
it depends on what you are watching The person ofl higher position will definitely use others ... if you want…
thx
0 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 12, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
it depends on what you are watching The person ofl higher position will definitely use others ... if you want…
I searched for begin again, but there too many. Can you kindly leave a link here?
0 3
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 12, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
I really love the maturity of the mf. She did not just look at the bad things that happened to her when the ml was the commander, but how he also helped her a lot. uh, I love the direction this took, instead of making sob drama out of it. Kudos to this good directing.
12 0
On Unknown • Apr 6, 2024
Title Unknown
This serie is so good that watching one episode takes from me at least an hour, because you have to pause every few seconds and admire the beauty of everything, from acting to actors.
19 0
On Love Is Like a Cat • Apr 5, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
Is it the story, the acting, or desperately trying to make an old man look like a cutie, but something make me feel a second hand embarrassment watching this.
11 1
On Immortality • Apr 2, 2024
Title Immortality
Oh my God!!!!!!! the way I was like not a fking way!!! I knew better than to believe it. What kind of a prank is this!!!
3 0
Replying to 7749145 • Apr 2, 2024
Title A Christmas Carol
I fear that he was dumped while he was still alive. He just passed out from the lack of oxygen when the counselor…
That is what I thought first, oh the pain. This breaks my hopes all over again.......
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
When I see someone rating the acting here 6, I wonder if they are blindly prejudiced, because it really seems more than a difference in opinions to not see how phenomenal the acting from the mc's have been. You can hate the story and even rate it as low as zero, but come on.....
14 3
Replying to nikola h. • Mar 31, 2024
Title A Christmas Carol
I just recovered from this movie⦠now I am crying again. thank you⦠but honestly I donāt think so, I guess…
Oh thank God, I hope you are correct, cuz otherwise it is just too cruel, too inhumane, not that anything that happened were any humane, but still.
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
The separation was needed, so that Yuan could cool his head a bit. Not much happened in this episode, but they…
Disagree with your take about We best love, but I love the way you explained Yuan giving the cold shoulder to Qian. I think so too, and I think it absolutely makes sense that he wants to avoid something like what happened five years ago, not that he loves Qian any less.
3 1
On Unknown • Mar 30, 2024
Title Unknown
My biggest regret as bl watcher is starting this while it is ongoing. Waiting each week is a different kind of torture. Also, I know no one noted, but can we appreciate the relationship between Yuan and Lili. They are so wholesome with each other and it brings another harmony to their little family, the three of them. I am glad they did not go with the envy/jealousy trope of biological versus non biological family, you know!
16 1
On A Christmas Carol • Mar 30, 2024
Title A Christmas Carol
Is what I think correct? cuz hell, it would be too much. At the end scene, when Joo II woo sings that song, it changes at the end of the last seconds to what I can assume is Joo Wol singing....and I know it sounds crazy to think this way, but are they perhaps hinting that Joo Wol was alive even after it was dumbed in that place and thus was singing this song to comfort himself until he died?
3 8
Replying to SweatinginNovember • Feb 25, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
obviously they donāt deserve death, but I think itās a bit more than āteenagers who went strayā. At least…
I did not watch the last part of ep 10, (am trying to hold for the first half of the week lol) so I am not aware yet as to what was exposed.
0 0