🥑 (What day is today?) 🌊 Isn't it Wednesday? 🥑 Hmm, what day is today? 🌊 It's Feb 14 🥑 Okay 🌊 Well... 🥑 IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY 🌊 Oh? Valentine's Day? I didn't count the days 🥑 How long have we been dating? 🌊 Phi, saying this right here... it's shy 🌊 Well, more than a year 🥑 So we had only spent 1 Valentine together 🌊 Uhm 🥑 This time is the second one, so today I want to take Day here to see the flowers 🌊 Flowers? Which flower, Phi? 🥑 Here, I think Day might like this https://vxtwitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1757730118661992639
Coming to Netflix in 11 countries throughout Southeast Asia Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines. , Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Brunei and Timor-Leste, open for viewing at midnight on the same day as the broadcast on Channel 3. https://www.thheadline.com/example-4/24789.html
🌊 Isn't it Wednesday?
🥑 Hmm, what day is today?
🌊 It's Feb 14
🥑 Okay
🌊 Well...
🥑 IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY
🌊 Oh? Valentine's Day? I didn't count the days
🥑 How long have we been dating?
🌊 Phi, saying this right here... it's shy
🌊 Well, more than a year
🥑 So we had only spent 1 Valentine together
🌊 Uhm
🥑 This time is the second one, so today I want to take Day here to see the flowers
🌊 Flowers? Which flower, Phi?
🥑 Here, I think Day might like this
https://vxtwitter.com/infinitygraph_/status/1757730118661992639
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8BHm3YnARAP7MJsn/
所有的相遇都是命中注定,
我們就快要遇到了吧?
TL to
"All encounters are destined to happen.
We're about to meet, aren't we?"
I don't think they ever call their queer films "BL"
Like how Your Name Engrave Herein is not BL
The admin joked about A Balloon's Landing can be shortened to BL
Take it as you will
https://youtu.be/5wPkfVMx1FQ
time for merch
https://twitter.com/GmmtvShop/status/1757683918881660937?t=rEhuESAHEksIpDb8O0jMVw&s=19
https://www.instagram.com/aballoonslanding/
https://twitter.com/GmmtvShop/status/1756921077320851518
there's also an anime adaptation airing atm
VIP Only is widely regarded as the worst one so far.
https://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1756602858412367874
https://files.catbox.moe/k4ats7.mp4
Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines. , Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Brunei and Timor-Leste, open for viewing at midnight on the same day as the broadcast on Channel 3.
https://www.thheadline.com/example-4/24789.html
https://t.me/CherryMagicViu