Not to be dramatic but my mental health entirely relies upon if I get to hear Last Twilight OST this week
Unreleased OST from the trailer
The last picture that I will remember is the picture of us loving each other... The last picture is when you look into my eyes... I will remember your picture no matter how long it will be... It will always be beautiful... I will remember you in my heart
This is another matter that the script team questioned. We interviewed a famous basketball player, abbreviated as MPHAK. Sports pairs have conflicts with each other all the time. But when we have to be together It's difficult to be separated. Forgiving one another is easy. Combined with an athlete's personality that is easy to go on and on
In the end, Day knew that what his friend did was done with good intentions. He just gave it a little thought. Day was both angry (at August's kiss) and afraid (August's anger at him for kissing back). When he knew August was ready to come back as a friend, Day is ready to go back to being friends too.
Forgive, get friends back, get peace of mind, don't forgive, get angry, but there's nothing left. Day then chooses to forgive
I'm the former and will read it after the show is over
https://youtu.be/eyuiMj-glZE?t=37s
https://vxtwitter.com/Viu_TH/status/1739586855774101566?t=SWOvJtO_OwsS1brMue5IQw&s=19
Unreleased OST from the trailer
The last picture that I will remember is the picture of us loving each other... The last picture is when you look into my eyes... I will remember your picture no matter how long it will be... It will always be beautiful... I will remember you in my heart
https://twitter.com/OGTNAF/status/1723363155768713348
Last Twilight is still airing this week tho
https://twitter.com/NINEPINTA/status/1739503139286642948?t=8diI72h2Mz1QfKef76beJA&s=19
Why is AugustDay so easy to reconcile?
This is another matter that the script team questioned. We interviewed a famous basketball player, abbreviated as MPHAK. Sports pairs have conflicts with each other all the time. But when we have to be together It's difficult to be separated. Forgiving one another is easy. Combined with an athlete's personality that is easy to go on and on
In the end, Day knew that what his friend did was done with good intentions. He just gave it a little thought. Day was both angry (at August's kiss) and afraid (August's anger at him for kissing back). When he knew August was ready to come back as a friend, Day is ready to go back to being friends too.
Forgive, get friends back, get peace of mind, don't forgive, get angry, but there's nothing left. Day then chooses to forgive
https://youtu.be/BB-y3_JG1PA
https://mydramalist.com/759955-bl-drama-no-shuen-ni-narimashita-crank-up-hen