News Replying to Katheyes20 • Dec 9, 2022
Title Shining Just for You
I like it so far. And i always waiting for what papa Fan do to his 2nd son.. so hilarious
It's hilarious how his son always manages to mess up his evil plans.
6 1
Replying to TammyLBailey • Sep 2, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time
I noticed some viewers rate low just because of bad/confusing/slow subtitles. For example, Viki reviews. It’s…
I agree it's really unfair to give a low rating just because they don't understand the language which is their problem not a problem with the drama series itself.
5 0
BlissfulHeart • Jun 29, 2022
Review Kiss Sixth Sense
I agree with everything you said here, especially the part about the ML Yoon Kye Song, he's an amazing actor. Anytime I saw the negative comments about him, his age, his looks I would respond just you wait , at least give him a chance and you will surely fall in love with him, he's that good of an actor.
0 0
Replying to Inksplosh • Jun 12, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Agree a solid 9... so entertaining....
IKR, for me it's on the same level as my all time favorite c-drama The Story of Ming Lan.
3 1
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 12, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
This drama is a gem and IMHO it deserves a 9, 8.2 way to low. Loving the main couple so much. Please, please, please give them a happy ending.
9 6
On Bloody Heart • Jun 8, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
This drama is a gem. IMO it deserves a much higher rating then 8.1, should be at least a 9.
17 0
Replying to Rocky • May 8, 2022
Title King the Land
her acting is good actually I don't get the hate for her like you are spreading hate I'm not a fan of her but…
Couldn't agree more.
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 21, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
So DD doesn't even get to slap SR? I'm pissed! lol
4 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 20, 2022
Title Be My Princess
I'm loving this show. The cast is doing an amazing job. I find it really funny and fresh.
5 0
On Kim Myung Soo • Mar 18, 2022
Person Kim Myung Soo
I miss you, come back safe.
2 0
On Dine with Love • Mar 15, 2022
Title Dine with Love
The FL and ML have amazing chemistry and are really good in their respective roles. Subs aren't great but not as bad as I thought considering some of the comments. All in all I am finding this drama very enjoyable.
7 0
Replying to MinaM • Mar 7, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Same for me. This is really the first time I hate pretty much every character. (beside the kids) The only thing…
Writer/Director so twisted if that happens. I kind of have a feeling SR will get sick or have an accident, like Anna King. They are mirror characters, both moms who abandoned children, used fraud to get close to the children they abandoned, etc etc. Maybe writer will give SR an accident and new face? lol
0 0
Replying to MinaM • Mar 7, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Same for me. This is really the first time I hate pretty much every character. (beside the kids) The only thing…
It would be so nice to see SR get proper justice but I don't trust this writer and highly doubt I will feel satisfied. We see her get kicked out of the house but she still running around free. All she gets is a the salt for committing major fraud on an amnesiac including false paternity? lol
1 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 6, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
To little to late for me. The writer/director have destroyed the characters to the point where I don't even care how this all ends.
6 4
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Feb 28, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Cho SeRa would probably go nuts if they talk about a paternity test. She’ll probably rant on about them trying…
This writer is lazy so it's just easier to push falsehoods on the audience. Like you said it's only a blood test and non-invasive to fetus. Sa Ra is written as a sociopath. Never once did I feel any kind of sympathy nor believe she could change her stripes. Child #2 was her second chance to live a good life but she blew it due to her greed and obsessiveness. This character was always lacking in empathy. Who in their right mind could be smiling so gleefully while those they claim to love are grimacing in pain.
2 0
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Feb 28, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Cho SeRa would probably go nuts if they talk about a paternity test. She’ll probably rant on about them trying…
FYI no matter what SeRyeon says, non-invasive paternity test is NOT illegal in SK.
1 2
Replying to Luv • Feb 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
lol I don't he shagged that psycho with no cover.
Writer made him completely brainless and hopeless.
3 0
Replying to Sneha21 • Feb 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I feel the worst for Cha-gun at this point
lol I don't he shagged that psycho with no cover.
2 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Feb 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
The writer has to make all other characters really stupid for Sa Ra's sociopathic plotline to work.
5 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Feb 26, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Drama has hit peak stupidity.
9 0