News
Replying to B_Doona • Feb 14, 2022
Title City of Streamer
Yes he does, they have a happy ending
thank you so much for the response.
0 0
Replying to shadowdreamer • Feb 13, 2022
Title City of Streamer
No. He's always faithful and true to her.
thank you - now I can continue to watch!
1 0
On City of Streamer • Feb 13, 2022
Title City of Streamer
does ML get involved with other women in any way after episode 30?
2 2
Replying to B_Doona • Feb 12, 2022
Title City of Streamer Spoiler
Yes he does, they have a happy ending
the trailers got me nervous that he cheated on her - that is something I could not stand and would have to stop watching.
1 2
On City of Streamer • Feb 12, 2022
Title City of Streamer
Does Jiashang stay true to Shizhen? If not, I don't think I want to continue watching this show.
0 4