News
On Lost You Forever • Jul 17, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
So guys who do you ship Xiao yao with?🤣
0 3
Replying to andyisme • Jul 12, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
What's most insane is lost you forever airing this month 😩
Aah yess our most anticipated drama🤩 I just hope the rumor is true. 21/7 isn't?
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Jul 11, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Ooo this month rumored dramas is insane. I still waiting for this tho. Gonna renew my subscription if the first ep of LYF out hahaha
0 2
On Love Endures • Jul 7, 2023
Title Love Endures
Anyone know where can I read the novel? Perhaps in English translation?
0 0
On Lost You Forever • Jun 19, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Damn. I'm late. The teaser bro I can'tðŸ˜ðŸ¥¹ it's too sad but whatever, I'm going to watch it. Zhang wanyi(?) Acting is so good. The way he delivers his lines..got me goosebumps. As for yangzi, we all know how she always gives us the best. This time too. Can't wait to see dengwei and Tan jianchi(?) Acting too.
3 4

