Editorials Replying to justayaheree • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
in kisskh, or drama cool those are the only ones with uncut version
I don't think dramacool updated yet and kiss isn't loading
0 0
On Between Us • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
this is the only show where I'm not getting second couple syndrome
7 0
On Between Us • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
where can I watch the uncut version kiss isn't loading for me
0 3
On Between Us • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
also 12eps ??? I thought it's 16?
3 0
On Between Us • Nov 6, 2022
Title Between Us
dodging all spoilers just to come here in hopes of good comments 💀 anyway tht rating wtf ik it was there before but jee
3 0
On Big Dragon • Nov 5, 2022
Title Big Dragon
when does the ep become available on Viki
1 0
On Love in the Air • Nov 3, 2022
Title Love in the Air
personally second story is better rain character overall is annoying and whiny acts childish and their story arc wasn't a story I think thts why I prefer skys character when u understand the different ways he reacts he nailed the trauma down
5 0
On Love in the Air • Nov 3, 2022
Title Love in the Air
is kiss uncut ??
0 1
On Roommates of Poongduck 304 • Nov 3, 2022
Title Roommates of Poongduck 304
rating is.dumb the show was so good I stayed sat for each week they easily have great chemistry hope to see them more together
5 0
On My Only 12% • Nov 2, 2022
Title My Only 12%
the english scene was beautifully done I still can't move pass it defo in my top 3/4 releases of this year
7 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Oct 31, 2022
Title Big Dragon
Oh it’s bad…mainly because we were promised something outstanding from the trailer and we got a mess. Granted…
trust me when say this I've seen alot worse shows get higher ratings eg is love in the air yh it's not groundbreaking but it's not horrible
0 0
On Big Dragon • Oct 30, 2022
Title Big Dragon
I'm really confused about the rating??? it's not a bad show I've seen worse ??
8 2
On My Only 12% • Oct 28, 2022
Title My Only 12%
they are the cutest idc this ep alone is a 10/10
8 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse
idc i still love khanthua sooo much im sad its over now
3 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse
neolouis best actors firstkhao best actors i need more shows w these couples their chemistry is everything
0 0
Replying to HereToHave Fun • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse
yessss
thank god
0 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 28, 2022
Title The Eclipse
someone tell me if thuas redeemed himself in some way because I love him sm and I need to know
0 2
On The Eclipse • Oct 27, 2022
Title The Eclipse
i want this to end my excitement for this show went away after they ruined thua for me depending on how thua acts in the last ep ive given up on this show sadly
2 0
On Between Us • Oct 27, 2022
Title Between Us
i did not wait for this to get 5 couples winteam better have the screen time 80% and treat the rest as of what they got in uwma the only couple i care for is manows thts it idky they brought so many new characters into this
13 0
On Love in the Air • Oct 27, 2022
Title Love in the Air
nothing really happened but they were so cute this ep 2nd couple syndrome struck again
2 0

