Editorials
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 21, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
The reality shown in this is terrifying. It really makes me rethink everything about the person who I like and How I behave and express my like.
8 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 16, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I laughed and blushed and kicked the ghost in my room many times in today's episode.
5 0
Replying to oddsare • Feb 16, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I just witnessed the most unexpectedly therapeutic scene of Gun and Yotha sprawled on their apartment floor, unpacking…
How do you even come up with these lines...
1 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I was hoping for a happy ending for peppergam. Though we hadn't seen many of their story. Even though they are…
Damn, I forgot Gam. Girl is way too strong to take the decision and not show that to Pepper, because she knew that if she showed even a slightest, Pepper will leave everything for Her. Damn Gam, I wanna give you a hug. Come girl, I will give you a hug
8 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 14, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I was hoping for a happy ending for peppergam. Though we hadn't seen many of their story. Even though they are side characters, They are lovers too. Why break them up like this. If I can get in the series, I am sure the first one I am gonna kill is Permika and the second will be the fans who were screaming when Pepper said they are not together. Was there really no one who saw the pain the boy was suppressing to say those words. You are happy that your Idol is single. But is your Idol happy??? Damn, he is a man and you don't treat him like that. Then what's the point of saying Mommy will protect You, Mommy will support you???
14 1
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
the amount of medicines these girls taking is bothering me
13 0
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
No wonder, I kinda start shipping Jae Yi and Seul Gi at the end of ep 2..... Famn, The chemistry is hitting loud
6 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Feb 9, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
It's in Wattpat. https://www.wattpad.com/story/375839472?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Xifeng9806
No mention. I too got it from someone else
0 0
Replying to Century of Y Love • Feb 9, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Well at least that solves the mystery of why Aou and Boom's lips were so red and puffy 🤣🤣🤣
Shitttttt. I choked on your comment
1 0
Replying to MsNamis • Feb 9, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
sooo whats the name of the FaifaWine book and who knows where to read it ;D?
It's in Wattpat. https://www.wattpad.com/story/375839472?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Xifeng9806
2 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I'm glad my neighbors didn't call the cops on me. The amount of pausing and screaming... 😁
Sorry, I can't imagine as I am a silent screamer
3 0
Replying to simp for caring partner • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Go one. I bet by now you are only on part 2
Come on buddy. Let's relive that
1 1
Replying to simp for caring partner • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
They need one in GMM part 2
ouch..... that hurts. There are many cp who deserve their series line up... Why just Why Gmm
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Thame was savage! He's sooo cute when jealous and sulky! "What does he not like to eat?" 😁
hahahahahaha. That boy might have a whole feast from then on. I bet my whole life's Fortune on it
0 1
Replying to nobodyknows • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
They’re setting us up just to ruin us on Valentine's Day 😭💔. This is targeted harassment against single…
So true
0 0
Replying to jam gutierrez • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Update: I still haven't finished the episode yet, mind you, I started this exactly 8:30 thai time 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Go one. I bet by now you are only on part 2
0 3
Replying to BillyAngelx • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Wow wow wow! - William's description of ep 9He is SO RIGHT, good job guys!!
please tell us what he is doing in Twitter.
1 0
Replying to ThaiBLfan026 • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
GMMTV please give WilliamEst another bl series in 2026
They need one in GMM part 2
0 2
Replying to Sunfree • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Now I truly understand the statement "THAT DAMN TEENAGER" 🤭🤭🤭 He's too good at this I can't deal with…
You just describe that GOOD???? HE HAD MASTERED IT LIKE NO ONE ELSE.
5 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
believe me when I say it took me two and half hours to finish this episode, Damn. the amount of repeat and rewinding.... I thought we only have two kisses. But No they released an entire Jurassic Park. The fact that we have to watch ep 10 on Valentine's day. I can see how miserably single we are gonna feel. And Nano is so cute when he was disappointed that Thame doesn't know the Slang. Boy Nano, Even I didn't know that slang
24 6
