News
Replying to SongO • Jan 28, 2023
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Liang Jie did ๐๐. I love a strong female, but sadly her faith was not with Qin Jun Jie. The drama would've…
Yup. I almost dropped this drama because of Xing Fei๐
๐
.
3 1
On Side Story of Fox Volant • Jan 28, 2023
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Xing Fei's dubbing voice really put me off๐
๐
. I already watched this drama, Lost Track of Time and The Moon Bright For You. The same problem with the dubbing voice. Not going to watch her period drama anymore next time๐. She really not suitable for period drama๐. Modern drama is more suitable for her such as little happiness and put head on shoulder๐.
0 13
F1617762017 • Jan 18, 2023
Review Lost Track of Time
I also agree that Xing Fei is also not for period drama.. I already watched this drama, the side story of fox volant and The Moon Bright For You. Her dubbing voice for all of them really put me off๐
๐
๐
. Not going to watch her period drama anymore next time๐. Her modern drama is more suitable for her such little happiness and put head on shoulder
1 0
Replying to Daisy • Jan 18, 2023
Review Lost Track of Time
Totally agree with you, Xing Fei is not for period drama. She still need a lot of work to do on this. The female…
I also agree that Xing Fei is also not for period drama.. I already watched this drama, the side story of fox volant and The Moon Bright For You. Her dubbing voice for all of them really put me off๐
๐
๐
. Not going to watch her period drama anymore next time๐. Her modern drama is more suitable for her such little happiness and put head on shoulder.
2 0
Replying to looktothestars • Jan 14, 2023
Person Xing Zhao Lin
Every character he plays is a bastard lmaooo
His fans really have thick fan filter for him when watching his drama๐คฃ๐คฃ.
5 0
On Xing Zhao Lin • Jan 14, 2023
Person Xing Zhao Lin
Xing Zhao Lin = Zhang Han ๐ = rich ML, poor FL, evil ML mother, evil ex, contractual agreement, forced marriage, forced relationship, heartless breakup, FL leaving ML, then ML going after FL in most of their dramas.. lmaooo
8 1
Replying to Minoucha • Jan 14, 2023
Title Choice Husband
The ML simply cannot act and has no charisma. I would have expected him to improve by now but he is a total snoozefest.…
Totally agree with you Minoucha. This ML really cannot act๐๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐คฆโโ๏ธ. He is so lucky that he able to work with Zhao Liying in Princess Agent, Bailu and Liang jie . or else no one will recognize him. Although Chen Fei Yu, Wang Hedi are more younger than him but they are far better actor than him.๐
7 1

