Details

  • Last Online: Jan 13, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2021
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I'm not getting off that rooftop ever 🥺❤️
Same bestie.. buddies belong there I guess ...
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Seggs scene when?
It's PG -13 so never... Lol . We are lucky to be getting a pat lying on pran stomach scene in next episode... Cause till now, they both rise fro m the same bed but in no scene are they IN the same bed. 🥲
1 1
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Dey Please🙏Don't give me a Heart attack Please.....otherwise before episode 11 i will be in hospital 😭😭
I'll join you if my predictions actually happen... Or yours for that matter. Lol...
1 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Pfft! Who are we kidding? It's a gmmtv bl series rated 13, airing as early as 8:30, directed by P'Aof who described…
Thank you for shining light in this dark tunnel ...
3 1
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Dey Please🙏Don't give me a Heart attack Please.....otherwise before episode 11 i will be in hospital 😭😭
I closed my eyes the moment I read the cursed words and refused to even read the full commen... My anxiety might actually get me in trouble..
2 2
On Bad Buddy • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Guys, a reminder to rate each episode by clicking the episode guide tab on top of this page. You can rate each episode separately, and the entire show as well...
5 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Khob Chai na ja
This I understand.. lol .
0 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Khob Chai na ja
Google won't translate what you just wrote.... Thought you should know.
1 1
Replying to deetsy • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I WANT THIS SO BADLY (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)
I feel you. ...it makes me sick, thinking they thought cheating was okay as a plot device.
0 1
Replying to Pracheeta Thakral • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/Taekookohmnanon/status/1479566346228678657?t=gt4BeDHsv9mbIsIgdeDbkg&s=19Do you think pat will…
I personally feel like it would not be out of character if he did... I don't want it, I will go ugh, but I also would not be surprised... And it will make sense as well ... As a pessimist I have to be prepared...
2 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Khob Chai na ja
Hahahahahajahhaajahahajahahahaha. .. I.. had... Had.. to read this... More than once and only after I read Reens message did I realise why I could not understand what you had said .. 🤣
1 5
Replying to Abeham • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Since they are headed to th beach next episodes, no worries, let's just to torture ourselves with what if's? Also…
No apologies. I would rather you share and we all cry together...
0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Taylor swift is Ink 😂
Hahahah. What a way to put it.. ink knew since high school that there was something there between them, even when PAT was being oblivious...
1 1
Replying to Abeham • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I am mentally prepared for them to be interrupted .... It's the only way for me to stay sane if the kiss does…
Bestie.. same... I also prepare for the worst.. I say I'd rather be happy than suffer disappointment ..
1 0
Replying to Jess • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
THEY ARE SO CONVINCING! Some days ago I tried watching a BL that I love and what once was a butterfly inducing…
This.. I tried watching another show and did not get why they liked each other; watched a fmv and
felt like there was zero chemistry .. we are doomed..
1 1
Replying to BenedictTan • Jan 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
27000 plus comments, Bad Buddy continues on a roll here.Thanks for all the comments again, and whatever it is,…
I keep wondering how we survived the two weeks when I can't even handle the next 5 days.
1 0