K-Drama
On Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me • 4 hours ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
I usually wait for BL's to finish airing but I keep on seeing TikTok's I can’t wait for this one anymore I gotta watch it now 💔
0 0
Replying to Doeeee • Mar 16, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Is it just me that Liu Yi looks very similar to Dokyeom from Seventeen
I had the same thought
2 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Now that it’s all uploaded I’m gonna have fun watching this😋
4 1
On The Defects • Aug 12, 2025
Title The Defects
I found this kdrama randomly and decided to watch it because I love thriller and I did not dissapoint 10/10 it had me feel all emotions ep 5 and 6 were the most intense one
5 0
On One: High School Heroes • Jun 3, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
Does someone know where I can watch it?? Cuz the sub on k… is very bad
1 3
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I just finished this...its the best Thing I ever watched. I couldn't stop crying I laughed at myself cuz I cried so much!! This should win some awards honestly
10 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
I gave it a chance now after watching ep 6 I will drop it..why is it called a BL when the straight couple gets way more screen time...we see almost nothing between the 2 guys maybe I will will Pick it up again if it gets better
7 2
Replying to sadeyes • Mar 20, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Try not to say the actual sites name! That's how they get taken down
Oh okay didn't know this! tyy
1 0
Replying to Bloodborne • Mar 20, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
It ends finale ep 8 on gagaoolala. Dont support illegal sites.
Gagaoolala costs money im still in school I cant pay it
3 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 20, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
It was a good drama I waited every week excited for the new episodes haha kinda sad it’s over now! I hope they take inspiration and create similar ones
8 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 20, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Why is on kisskh an episode 9 too? I thought it ends after 8?😭
6 5
On Secret Relationships • Mar 13, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
wow what was the end of episode 6 that is pure madness i was too stunned to speqk😭😭
5 0
On Secret Relationships • Feb 27, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Noo why did It end like that?😭 I can’t wait a whole week
15 0
Replying to 11742703 • Feb 9, 2025
Title Kissable Lips
it's been 2 years already, WHERE IS OUR SEASON 2?? 😭 like i need to see that damn ring on minhyuns finger,…
Im gonna hold your hand when I tell you this
10 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Feb 4, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Guys there are updates 🙏😭
2 0
On A Christmas Carol • Jan 25, 2025
Title A Christmas Carol
This is the most depressed heartbreaking shit I ever watched.
8 1
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Jan 25, 2025
Title Our Youth
Hmm. It depends what type of vibe you are referring to. Is it high school lovers, enemies to lovers, secret lovers,…
I know the other person didn’t answer but it would be awesome if you could tell me some enemies to lovers or maybe even workplace related 🙏
0 3
Replying to Sharebear420 • Jan 11, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
If those people lied to us about February ima be so sad lol
February? Wasn’t it supposed to be 25 January?
1 2
Replying to LWJ Dream • Oct 24, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
On theatre .
For which cinema is it the movie theater festival?
0 1
Replying to lizlawliet • Oct 20, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut Ver.)
There’s only the uncut version on iQIYI I think? Just see if the first episode is about 1 hour and 17 minutes…
It’s only 1 hour 16min and 12sec where did you watch the uncut version?
0 1

