K-Drama
Replying to Shay • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Can someone please tell me Who lord donghua is and how does he seem to know Qing Mu and Hou Chi looks like Bai…
He can be one of those kids lol
0 1
Replying to May-may • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
arrrggghhh...... i wish they come out the next ep now..... I wonder anybody have the same frustration as me
I want more, too š¤£
6 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
for some reasons, I really enjoying these 2 eps lol. Canāt wait for more š„°
5 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I know what you mean about the acting in their separation but I think it has to do with the directing. Yue Miās…
āŗļø sorry if you think I was offended hahaha 𤣠just saying what my thoughts are.
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
In the beginning of the book, it mentioned a mount of swords, really high one, too. Funny thing is no one can…
Iām not sure where/when the marriage will be, but according to the book, they did spent sometimes alone together in the demon world, so we will get more cute scenes of the couple together. During this time, both QX and HC have no memory of each other, but QX noticed how his heart, which used to care about nothing, attracted to her. However in the book, she got shrink from an appearance of a 15yo to an 8yo lol. And about 75% of their journey, due to her lack of spiritual power, and small size, he was basically carrying her in his arm the whole way lol
1 3
Replying to vienina • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Snow Goddess has to be the most short-lived villain of the year! Can't believe she redeemed herself that soon!…
I know what you mean about the acting in their separation but I think it has to do with the directing. Yue Miās death scene, while touching, was a bit off as well. I think itās because they act out the āmy core soul is shattering, I have no energyā, rather than the usual just being a slow dead lol. Watch Yue Miās death scene and Shang Gu and youāll see the similarities. Is it a great choice of direction? Nope, but Iām not gonna blame ZDY for that lol.
4 10
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
In the beginning of the book, it mentioned a mount of swords, really high one, too. Funny thing is no one can…
Well, I can only say that so far (12 chapters into the book), they spent at least 2mo together with her mostly in his arm (watcher out hater is gonna have a field day about this lol), and QX (in the book, itās QM?) noticed how his heart keeps getting moved by the actions she does, or the look in her eyes, etc. heās getting charmed n he has no idea why lol
0 5
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 25, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
TQ was with her for 10k years lol. Thatās literally her whole life š¤£
Make more sense for Shang gu to be in love with TQ? Not really. If you grow up with someone, you most likely find them as a brother figure than a love interest. And idk how the book goes, but currently in the novel, hou chi spent months alone with Qing Mu, and I think that helps them bond a lot better.
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Jun 24, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
So, when did Tianqi knew about the need of sacrifice?Actually I dun understand, he is all crazy about Shanggu…
TQ was with her for 10k years lol. Thatās literally her whole life š¤£
0 4
Replying to ren • Jun 24, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
apparently FL lead's student Gu Jun got together with her maid/spiritual beast Wu Huan and birth the egg that…
Those young practitioners are not the reincarnations of the gods, they were there to show us how the high heaven had fallen ā¹ļø Anyway, so the high heaven had fallen after the battle, got sealed off, and the gods are now in the heaven realm (before was high heaven, heaven and demon as the 3 realms).
0 0
Replying to May-may • Jun 24, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
I wonder if all the true gods will be reincarnated?Also, in the ep 16 where suddenly the sword nail down, after…
In the beginning of the book, it mentioned a mount of swords, really high one, too. Funny thing is no one can see the swords, except for Hou Chi, what it signified apart from maybe this is where all the swords of all the immortals who have die in the great battle fell, no idea š¤·āāļøš¤£ I wish there were more book translation lawl
0 7
Replying to Noway • Jun 24, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Now, in episode 16, are we in some kind of dream, created by Baijue? Why do I feel that he figured out, how to…
This is where we found out what he did lol.
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 24, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
1hr to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! šš„°
2 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jun 24, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Why does Xu Kai seem to have such a wooden look. Its like he is constipated or something.
I think part of it is because he has been to a war before, and after going through the sadness of losing so many, he learned to close his heart. I think part of the reason why he loves her more than other female god is because in a sense sheās a true immortal, more on par with him. And also no one dares to act the way she is with him
2 0
Replying to Draco • Jun 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
What about baiyue, how is he describes in the novel?
Havenāt got to that yet. But itāll be the most handsome god of the three realm because unlike Shang gu, everyone always comment on his beauty, I think even Shang gu said it a few times in the drama.
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Straight from the book (translation version): ā The girl who looked back had a delicate face. She looked only fifteen or sixteen years old and a little like a child, which was exceptionally ordinary.ā not super beautiful, people
13 5
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Jun 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
My advice for you in two words: watch it!
Saw the trailer for mirror twins cities and Iām not excited lol: it feels very damsel in distress.
0 0
Replying to KrayTran • Jun 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I agree. It took me close to 20 eps to get into Love and Redemption!
Gosh, good to know because by 10 or so I couldnāt be careless to carry on. Iām finishing up all my half finished drama while waiting on this one lol
0 0
Replying to CachaCelle • Jun 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Normally it dosen't take this long to the drama get better. I'm on episode 10 and struggling to keep watching.
Depend lol. Many people told me to hold on until 13+ for some other drama, and I couldnāt. And it didnāt get get better if I try lol. So if you donāt like it, you donāt like it.
0 0
Replying to Nana • Jun 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
āYou are a woman, Iām a men, we arenāt suppose to touch each other where the clothes coverāāBut the…
Haha yea, I love how sheās very forward lol.
4 1