Details

  • Last Online: Mar 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 9, 2016

Friends

Replying to Amirra • Jun 17, 2023
I m watching this becoz of minghao s new drama too,, and wow,, it's such a gem !!
Please watch this,, you won't disappoint,, it's actually so shockingly good that I immediately forgot abt BFTB 🤣 now I have high hopes abt Minghao s new drama !!
1 3
Replying to CdramaAddict • Jun 16, 2023
Anybody could.spoil me, how NEO'S role in the prequel is connected to this? Is he a master of one of the leads?…
I m watching this becoz of minghao s new drama too,, and wow,, it's such a gem !!
1 5
Replying to bunnyangel • Jun 7, 2023
Ahhh it was soooo peaceful to not see Suying in consecutive 2 episodes and the couple just having all the time…
😂she s everyone s nightmare
1 0
Replying to dhila • Jun 3, 2023
He was annoyed, said pls mind your words during his livestream when he read the comments.Try living in his shoes,…
Oh,, I didn't know that it's being used in negative way? How? I thought the clip is so cute he looks extremely pretty in it....
0 0
Replying to dhila • Jun 3, 2023
He was annoyed, said pls mind your words during his livestream when he read the comments.Try living in his shoes,…
I don't think he s srsly annoyed tho? He used "ha" at the end as a gentle "reminder" 😊 but yes they should not tease him by calling him that if he doesn't like it
0 0
Replying to CdramaAddict • Jun 3, 2023
Some cnetz saying HMH is a cute girl with big eyes. HMH fans were angry. Is it a bad thing that he looks pretty…
I think it was one of his fans who called him that to tease him during his last live stream when heat index broke 10k ? He responded by saying "please be mindful about your words " 😹😹😹
His fans often tease him n even gave the photo of him dressing up as a girl for him to sign n he wrote "what?" On it 🤣😂
1 0
Replying to Amirra • Jun 3, 2023
Dragon baobao was abt to throw a tantrum when being stopped drinking by YH 😹
Just Baobao being rebellious 😹
2 1
Replying to youaretheonlyone • Jun 3, 2023
The ep 34 trailer, baby Tian Yao is too cute for me to handle 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Dragon baobao was abt to throw a tantrum when being stopped drinking by YH 😹
5 4
Replying to Megumi-H • Jun 2, 2023
so we will see the cute baby TY next week. Keen to see how Neo Hou going to act childish and cute😝.
It's interesting coz I find Dragon baobao has bigger and rounder eyes than Tianyao 😹😹 like ,how
2 2
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jun 2, 2023
While some people felt that today episode felt "flat" to them, I personally don't agree since I love the emotional…
I dont think the person actually understand the plot or what actually happened ,,
1 0
Replying to lizzarie • Jun 2, 2023
I just realised douyin is the Chinese version of tiktok💀
Haha yes , tiktok Is the literal translation of Douyin 🤣
1 0
Replying to Amirra • Jun 2, 2023
Same,, starting from the moment when TY told YH not to afraid n transferred into his dragon form to break the…
Ik Ik,, I could feel her helplessness, pain and desperation thru the screen 😭
1 0
Replying to Amirra • Jun 2, 2023
Same,, starting from the moment when TY told YH not to afraid n transferred into his dragon form to break the…
They did so well n I just can't stop crying 😭😭😭 💔 the moment when TY s spirit shows up, she knew she s gonna lose him 😭
1 2
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jun 2, 2023
I am not okay after watching that episode... I cried my eyes out... 😭😭😭😭😭
Same,, starting from the moment when TY told YH not to afraid n transferred into his dragon form to break the seal for her😭😭
3 5
Replying to lizzarie • May 18, 2023
He was in a shock at that time. PTSD
He knew she won't die as he casted spell using his life to exchange hers
1 3
Replying to Licorice • May 18, 2023
Not YouKu ask everyone calm down a bit ahahahhttps://twitter.com/DhilaAhmad2/status/1659168662329368577?s=20
Fans r just being too ridiculous 🤦
1 0
Replying to Licorice • May 18, 2023
HMH wrote post on Weibo that from now he swear protect YH to the end of his life and he will bear all consequences🤣🤣🤣https://twitter.com/DhilaAhmad2/status/1659161732496121857?s=20
Poor him,, he s probably so scared of these crazy drama fans,, he apologized many times yesterday too 😔
2 0
Replying to dramasbazaar • May 17, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
I’m mad at the trailer, I knew he was going to stab her but I hope he won’t leave her for dead and he has…
I think he was trying to save her by taking the heart scale back?
0 1
Replying to lizzarie • May 14, 2023
Why didn't her heart blood was not required when she unlocked the dragon horns?Could it be that it was herself…
Yes exactly 👍
1 0
Replying to lizzarie • May 14, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
Why didn't her heart blood was not required when she unlocked the dragon horns?Could it be that it was herself…
I think she took it out , the heart scale ? She did the same when breaking the horn seal
0 2