Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2023
Replying to MareAzurre • Apr 7, 2026
I have watched his career for years because He has been a male lead for a long time. . As he has said many times…
Oh wow -- how can he do that, like fall in love and come out of it... Either he is too good an actor or his mental health will b e suffering. I felt TXW was shy and he had done well in those scenes to bring the best out. But as fans of the duo we want to be together and work more... though I saw a variety show and TXW and Wang Anyu seem cute together in it...so maybe it is a momentary thing for us.
0 4
Replying to Pri • Apr 7, 2026
Try Blossom. Yun Rui and Meng Zi Yi were GOLD in this drama. After Pursuit of Jade, this pairing truly exceeded…
okay will try that!
0 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • Apr 7, 2026
Face cards in this drama are crazy. Just started last night and am on ep 15. Edit: 4/7 02:00Episode 24 now. Steady…
oh I envy you that you are watching it for the first time now
1 3
Replying to SariyaKhan • Apr 6, 2026
So tell me I’m the only one who can’t watch any other cdrama or Kdrama after watching poj …………………………………
I cannot watch ZLH and TXW other dramas too … everything seems so dull… PoJ has made out expectations very high… and I cannot watch anything else too
7 1
Replying to MareAzurre • Apr 5, 2026
I have watched his career for years because He has been a male lead for a long time. . As he has said many times…
I understand and I know too but I feel they had something as a light crush going on at the time of filming and then by the time it wrapped maybe they had a fight because of it and now they were acting professional in the promos
0 6
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 5, 2026
Oh no I am missing the couple so much… please creators see our plight and put them in another drama… please
4 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Apr 4, 2026
Question for those who has seen ZLH dramas and bts before… I keep reading that he seems different with TXW..…
Somehow I did not like the best thing that much … too much frilly and actress did not seem as good as TXW
8 2
Replying to MareAzurre • Apr 4, 2026
I have watched his career for years because He has been a male lead for a long time. . As he has said many times…
Yes I understand they have to show us that they are inseparable … in bts they are also like that … to make us believe that they are into each other
1 8
Replying to leshi • Apr 4, 2026
quite different
I feel TXW seems uninterested but he seems more into her… but yes I can understand this is part of their job… what crap
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 4, 2026
Question for those who has seen ZLH dramas and bts before… I keep reading that he seems different with TXW.. so want to ask do you really think he seems different or he is like this with all … he does the part well of a lover boy in most series … 🤣🥰
7 15
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 4, 2026
Guys any chances that we will get bts of the tub scene… I am sure they would have had great fun in there too 🥰🤣
4 0
Replying to Aari sky • Apr 3, 2026
Am i the only one who loved the cry baby emperor and his nanny eunuch 🤣🤣🤣 they were so good
Yes the emperor was damn good an actor
3 0
Replying to Keshein • Apr 3, 2026
Thank you Pursuit of Jade! After watching more than 200 Asian dramas it's getting more and more difficult to find…
Yes that was it … it did have some low moments in the early 30s episodes but everything was watchable all the time
3 0
Replying to Blirrebus • Apr 2, 2026
would have preferd to see their wedding again or more real content instead of "what if" in the end.
Yes they enjoying their family life would have been way better!!
5 0
Replying to Heartisverystrange • Apr 2, 2026
Marquis Xiezheng is sexy and handsome, But I prefer Yanzheng's tenderness😌✨
Yes YZ version is so much a softie and I love that side of the character.
6 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 2, 2026
I loved how the director explained in the interview that why XZ is softened up towards FCY when at memorial tablet she says her father said that Marquis is brave and his father fought for the country - so XZ thinks that he dad has said good things about my father and me, that means she can be trusted.
12 0
Replying to Andre Luis • Apr 2, 2026
No, they really do have an age difference. When they're drinking with the crown prince, there's talk about sending…
Yeah I would assume too as he is in wars since 10 years, cannot be less than 24 or 25.. and yes they are talking about him being mischievous when Changyu is not born yet --- you are right, every scene has relevance.
0 0
Replying to Ashgirl • Apr 1, 2026
I watched Best thing and dear Lord... the actress has no expression on her face any time - sorry could not bother…
I tried that on Prime but could not build the rhythm… also ZLH looks so different there… I will give it a go again… I heard romance om the farm might be ok…
0 0
Replying to milZyy • Apr 1, 2026
They wanted to keep the same male child actor they had imo. So it looks like a big age gap.
Yeah or maybe he is shown to be about 25 and she is 18 in the drama too
1 2