News
Replying to AkaneNozaki • May 27, 2020
Title Love Designer
i might have put my foot in my mouth, but for once i'm surprised at how mature dilraba is in here! being someone…
I think it's the role of ZF that's she playing, and to be honest, I wished there were more roles like this in dramas. I hope Reba gets more roles as an independent woman in future dramas.
13 10
Replying to Adele Jane • May 26, 2020
Title Love Designer
does duboku.net have subtitles?
No English subtitles in duboku.net. But i still watch the episodes on there. I just need the English subtitles to know what's being said since i can only infer so much.
0 1
Replying to blognex bn • May 26, 2020
Title Love Designer
I think it's the same person who sabotage Song Lin\a company the whole time
Thanks! That's a valid point that I forgot since they havent touched upon that in several episodes
0 0
On Love Designer • May 26, 2020
Title Love Designer Spoiler
So... does anyone believe that Luna is not the one who purposefully got the article posted about the love triangle? I want to believe it is Shen Peipei but i somehow doubt it since the article mentioned, "according to an insider." So in my mind... it has to be Luna.
2 6
On Love Designer • May 26, 2020
Title Love Designer
Sorry for my ignorance, but is there a way to find out iQiyi posting of episodes for Love Designer? It's only updated to episode 12 for VIP (and I assumed it would post episode 13 as well), I'm just dying for more epsiodes (I was also operating under the schedule I see episodes updated on duboku.net).
1 5
Replying to Stephy Cruz • May 26, 2020
Title Love Designer
okay Back to the drama im slowly enjoying how Song Lin is protecting Zhou Fang from that lunatic Luna
I want ZF to stop trusting Luna. Luna is nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing.
3 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • May 24, 2020
Title Love Designer Spoiler
The 2nd male lead Chendong is cute
Cao Yu Chen (as CD) is so different here than the Untamed! I hope CD gets the opportunity to date ZF. Because I don't think SL realizes how deep his feelings for ZF is until another rival comes along.
3 0
Replying to czhangzhi • May 24, 2020
Title Love Designer
Nvm it will not air today I get excited. For nothing ahksjssjsj
Why isn't it airing today? Does that mean tomorrow's episodes of 9 and 10 will not be posted either?
0 0
Replying to Chaimaa • May 23, 2020
Title Love Designer
Weren’t they supposed to drop episode 8 today?
I thought so as well based on the calendar but ive been anxiously looking on iQiyi and haven't seen anything. On duboku.net, they've released episode 8 though, with no subs. Sadly, I need the subs.
2 1
Replying to NightWanderer • May 23, 2020
Title Love Designer
Wait... Seeing Dilraba in every drama? Are you drunk...?? lol. Last year she has no drama at all, this year she…
I'm a huge fan of Dilraba, and I agree. I wished she actually gets the promotion she deserves. I'm just surprised she's still with Jaywalk when she could be with a company that promotes her better.
4 0

