Details

  • Last Online: May 15, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Blink Nation
  • Contribution Points: 27 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 1, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Dec 30, 2024
The day they announced this casting, I remember complaining a lot because the cast doesn’t match the characters at all since this webtoon is one of my faves. But still, I’m willing to give it a try. I hope they portray the characters properly and stay true to the webtoon.
11 4
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Dec 29, 2024
I checked my watchlist, surprisingly this show got a 4, I was confused until I check the notes I written below the rating, don’t regret giving this a 4
11 1
On The 8th Night • Dec 29, 2024
This movie is a hit or miss and for me, it’s a miss. I don’t really understand what’s going on, even though I’d get the story. It’s very boring with no suspense or anything interesting. Only thing kept me watching is Cheongseok and Aeran.
6/10
4 0
Replying to Starkey Dew • Dec 29, 2024
Person Nam Da Reum
He needs to have his own Instagram account!! He is already an adult
He do have one 😭
It’s only runs by his mom @namdareum_mom
1 0
On Uranus2324 • Dec 29, 2024
Title Uranus2324
I’m pissed, Netflix have English subtitles but won’t do subtitling whenever they speak English, I can’t even watch this movie 😔
2 0
Replying to Aki • Dec 28, 2024
Sweet Home and Squid Game have nothing in common whatsoever. If there’s a show that shares similarities, it’s…
Ohhhh make sense
0 0
Replying to Na Hee Do • Dec 27, 2024
It's not as bad as ppl are saying...-.- I liked this season.If you want to judge then wait for s3.It's much better…
Sweet Home and Squid Game have nothing in common whatsoever. If there’s a show that shares similarities, it’s Alice in Borderland. As expected, Alice in Borderland is way better than this.
1 3
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Absolutely loved it, the pacing was good and the cast was perfect. While some complained about the rushed ending, I didn’t think it was bad at all. I dislike when they drag this main plot even more. Since season 1 focused on the games and season 2 should wrap them up however they didn’t execute it properly. I’m displeased with knowing there’s season 3 when they could end it in season 2.
8/10
6 0
Replying to yrix • Dec 27, 2024
how many years now we have to wait for the new season now
I think 3 more years lmfao
1 0
Replying to mirarmy • Dec 25, 2024
Will you please spoil the ending for me?
Yes they do love each other, if u watch this show, u’ll understand why they made those choices
1 0
Replying to ChixChie • Dec 24, 2024
Person Han So Hee
anyone know her next project?
Project Y, it supposed to be a drama but got turned into a movie
5 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Dec 24, 2024
Title Exhuma
may i know why ur watchlist isnt updated?
LMFAOO good response
0 0
Replying to mirarmy • Dec 24, 2024
Title Hymn of Death Spoiler
Will you please spoil the ending for me?
They both died together at the end
0 2
Replying to Aki • Dec 24, 2024
Person Lisa
The White Lotus won't be added in MDL because it's an american show
Yeah I do get your point however Pachinko is an international drama but with Korean actors and culture unlike the Western series The White Lotus, which is a Western show with Western actors.
4 1
Replying to LemonThief • Dec 23, 2024
will episode 400 be the last ever episode or...?
Nope, they just put there, it will continue forever until themselves wants to stop it
3 1
Replying to Aki • Dec 23, 2024
Person Lisa
The White Lotus won't be added in MDL because it's an american show
Yeah??? It’s kdrama? Only East Asia dramas get added on MDL
8 4