K-Drama
Replying to Juna • Apr 3, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
I am confused about hearing sense, Si Mu does hear except hearing music?
She can’t tell pitch but she can still hear sound. It’s like only one note is being played. She practices for years to play instruments perfectly.
4 0
Replying to Juna • Apr 1, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
That hug between Duan Xu and Si Mu in episode 12 was everything 😍😍😍
Him clenching his fist was so perfect 🤭
1 0
On Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty V: The Forbidden Shu Road • Mar 13, 2026
Title Strange Tales of Tang Dynasty V: The Forbidden Shu Road
I hope original cast returns
8 1
Replying to ryn • Mar 7, 2026
Title Love after Addiction
do i have to watch addicted first before watching this like as if they're related in storyline or no?
Nope at all
2 1
Replying to Birdlady • Feb 25, 2026
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
In March Reba will officially announce departure of jaywalker agent. Yes finally 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻https://x.com/arrains88/status/2026323329557442780?s=20
YES!! I’ve been waiting for this announcement. So happy for her ❤️
3 0
On Peat Wasuthorn Chaijindar • Feb 21, 2026
Person Peat Wasuthorn Chaijindar
I love his characters more and more over the years. He’ll forever be my bias!!
4 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Dec 7, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
The platform that releases all the episodes for LOTTL cut out so many scenes, from releases 2 a day to only one ep. From the original 38 minutes to 27 minutes not count beginning and end credits. Not my mention her company is dead. It’s so frustrating
6 0
Replying to NiangNiang • Dec 7, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land Spoiler
I think I missed something?? May someone tell me what's the function of a blood bag? Thanks
It’s like the skin for when they transition into a human
0 0
Replying to Martial • Nov 10, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Baba has been sick. I hope she gets better soon: https://x.com/Rebaxx63/status/1987699696857711074
The seasons getting cold everybody stay warm yall :)
4 0
Replying to Birdlady • Nov 10, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Lottl hi6 part 2 will air next 11/15https://x.com/mitchuu88/status/1987149040858112422?s=20
Omg I was wondering why it looks like half of it is missing. Is it because the show is about to be released??
1 1
Replying to miss • Oct 7, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
She is not Chinese. She is Uyghur from East Turkestan. She has Turkic ethnicity. I hope you change the information…
Where do you get that she’s not Chinese? You could said she has mixed ethnicity and proudly showed it on different tv shows, but Uyghur is mainly in china and she was born there too. Nobody mentioned her being Turkic is probably because she’s not.
5 1
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Oct 3, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I have a genuine question here guys. So recently I’ve seen people saying that she’s Muslim, is that true? I know she comes from an ethnic background Uyghur and is Chinese. Mine you she’s been my favorite actress for 10 years, but I’ve just seen this pop up a lot recently. I always thought Uyghur and Muslim are two different things with maybe some traditions that overlap or it is the same thing? (Ps. Love that she’s doing public event again after 605 days!)
2 1

