News
Semantic Error Episode 3
0 people found this review helpful
A lot of stuff went down. I don't know who that drunk guy is at all. But okay. Red is this man's color, my god. Take the beanie off, though. looking hella fine without the beanie. My goal is to finish this today because I have been putting it off. Okay, next episode. I am also in history class, so that is fun.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 11
0 people found this review helpful
The welcome was really cute, and I loved it a lot. this show really pulled on my heart strings at the end but the ending came around. we are gonna see what the stars ad up too.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 10
0 people found this review helpful
My god, that almost got me. The flashbacks and the sad ass music almost had me balling my eyes out. The words on the screen were also not necessary at all; I almost started crying again. okay, last episode. bye.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 9
0 people found this review helpful
That was sad. Is there going to be a happy ending? I don't know. Usually I know because I've seen clips, but I have never seen the clips of this show. Wait, why is this so sad? - and the fist bump tells me that they were not having sex.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 7
0 people found this review helpful
milk drunk is living rent-free in my head. choco all up on Jung Woo as always. pretty solid episode. I liked it.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 6
0 people found this review helpful
Not a lot happened besides the sad undertone, which was kind of sad. first-love kind of vibes for everyone I like it. okay bye
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 5
0 people found this review helpful
pretty good episode. Despite the sad undertone at the end, Choco is the man I need in my life; he is impulsive but will go to bat for me.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 4
0 people found this review helpful
solid 9. W rizz from all parties, actually. I was disappointed but also glad it wasn't a threesome. I feel like milk fits the guy at the workplace. This is cute.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 3
0 people found this review helpful
The stares are what are getting to me. This is so cute. The face grab added like.5 of a star. Also, what is this ending? What do they have to tell him? Oh no, they have to leave.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 2
0 people found this review helpful
The acting in this is actually really good. The energy is all we need. These three are very lovable and fun. It has been a pretty good show so far.
Was this review helpful to you?
Choco Milk Shake Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
Always read descriptions, and don't start random dramas on YouTube because you see three men sleeping together. The energy is what we need. Okay, on to the next one.
Was this review helpful to you?
Semantic Error Episode 2
0 people found this review helpful
He down horrendous for the drawing on his face. I would have clocked him so hard personally. The hat scene was cute where he is just staring up at him. The camera angles are just increasing their already crazy height difference. Solid 9 again.
Was this review helpful to you?
Semantic Error Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
It was an interesting start; they already had the drama going on the first episode. I like the sexual tension between the two. It's like it's not in your face, but it is there, and I find it really cute, so that was a good start. I would have started this earlier if I knew it was so short, bro. I will probably also watch the movie. So yeah, i am in history class as well, so good start, to a hopefully good show. It is the first Korean drama in a really long time too, so I am excited.
Was this review helpful to you?
Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! Episode 12
0 people found this review helpful
He came clean, and they had a cute but not aggressive ending. great way to bring an even greater show home. I actually really loved this, and apparently there are special episodes, so I need to watch those too.
Was this review helpful to you?
Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! Episode 11
0 people found this review helpful
confused about the ending a bit. But I am glad he came clean, and it was not in a ba-ka kind of way; it was a cry for help kind of way, and I don't think they should have ended it there, but of course they did. Okay, last episode, wooo.
Was this review helpful to you?

1
