Editorials
I am a sucker for slow dancing scenes and I’m low-key so obsessed with this show. I just have been locked in today so I hadn’t had the time to watch it. But I like this connecting moment with the fact he works at like the mart in the real world and in this world, he’s the son of the CEO of the mart.  and they mentioned that a while ago, but I really like that full circle moment in the show. Oh my mama, we done outdid ourselves again I’ll be double doggy style motherfucking damn where we learn how to kiss like this huh? Tongue all down his motherfucking throat. Oh God, crazy shout out chain gang. 9.5/10 I will be holding my balls waiting for the next episode. Okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
Okay last episode. embrassing ass scene, yall making me wanna die. the show is getting a little boring ngl. we are doing the same thing. its called that summer because it happened over the summer. i am lowkey slow. i wish they did more with the family, i dont like that they got captured and now they are uncaptured, wasted potential. yeah a lot of stuff on the table and they didnt hit a lot of the points. Like with the wedding, the family, and having him lose his memory again, like that just makes the whole show pointless. also this random boxing shit too. like what the hell. also when did he get a phone. HUHHHHH KISS OUT OF NOWHERE. ALSO WHERE AND WHEN DID WE GET SO GOOD AT KISSING. I fear he is a prince, he cant really choose that boss. gnarly time skip. like i guess thats life but also shitty plot writing. I think we rushed that ending way too much and we should’ve let them have two parts of this final episode or the full thing because the pacing was miserable. I low-key like the show at the start a lot and it was really good and then the more they added on and the less they expanded on it the worst it got and especially the final couple episodes they were rushed and very choppy and I didn’t like that. 7.5/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
We have two more episodes. doomed gay people make me sad. like he has to hide who he loves and that costed him his life, oh my god. I WOULD SMACK HIS ASS. SMACK HIS MEMORY BACK ON G. shitty plot writing making him lose his memory again. Just saying. WHY ARE WE STARTING WITH TELLING HIM WE GOT FREAKY? Using any excuse to keep him there. Whatever he is planning is a terrible idea. It barely worked the first time I don’t think it’s gonna work the second time. we dont know how to carry babies i fear. why are we giving our daughter to the...oh..awe. i dont know if we are equipped for that. FR A FAT MAKE OUT SCENE WOULD HAVE MADE ME REMEMBER EVERYTHING. okay lets hit it to the beat. 7.5/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
Shy mond GOT ME FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY. That mustache got me acting BRAND NEW. oh my jizzle also mond is so bad and ryu is so bad without glasses. i still dont like their ship its so weird but its okay lmao. they are kind of rushing the show rn, which is annoying but its play because its 10 ep. Why mond bro, WET. WETTTTTT. DEAD AND SPREAD. why are we leaving our uncles wedding to go be gay lmao. I am gonna try and finish this show today and write the review swear, turn me up. i think this show is cute, they should have made it longer though so they dont rush it, but im obssessed with these two and their chemistry and acting is phenomenal in this. hes about to get clapped, go with him my lord. OH FUCK. OH SHITTT. NOT MY MAN. ALLL MY MEN ON ONE SCREEN. FULL CIRCLE I FEAR. nicee, i like that a lot actually. im a slut for full circle moments ngl. oh fuck okay. 9/10 lets keep going. okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
The most unasthetic swimming lmao. BIBLICAL LEVELS OF IGNORANCE I FEAR. Pissing me all off because i knew this was gonna happen. You literally overheard him saying that he does not wanna let you go and he still wants to be your boyfriend, but we’re gonna pretend that we didn’t hear that and we only heard the fact he lying to you. Biblical amounts of ignorance my word. Ngl i am on both sides bc not telling him is protecting him and then if i found out that my boyfriend knocked me over the head into the ocean and left me for dead and then proceeded to usurp MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND HOLD THEM HOSTAGE I WOULD BE BIBLICAL AMOUNTS OF ANGRY MY LORD. 8.5/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
Last Twilight Episode 4
0 people found this review helpful
They are so fucking cute oh my god. Heavy on the slow burn but its lowkey really cute. I am so in love with sea and he might be THE SEXIEST MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. Also being blind and drunk must have been a straight ball feast on g. Yeah i love them so much and I pray they have a happy ending and we have like a braile sex scene on diddy. Why i feel like im going blind after watching that shit 9/10 okay bye!10/10, really loved that closing scene with Mhok and Day, it was so cute. Thank God Mhok saved Day in that bathroom because that would have been so sad. Anyways, loved seeing Day with his badminton team and getting drunk while blind has to be like bottom ten experiences. Really hope they get together because they’re so cute!
Was this review helpful to you?
Last Twilight Episode 3
0 people found this review helpful
GUESS WHOSE BACK. But with a friend this time. I lowkey love them so much and this shit is beyond cute. I have a butt load of questions but still they are so cute. Sea looks extra sexy here something about him being blind has me dead and spread. 9/10 okay bye!Santi: 9/10, Mhok and Day are so cute! Mhok is lowkey a bad caretaker, but their adventure together was so nice. Day got done dirty with the shirt but at least Mhok got to put it on him. Only complaint is the ad but besides that, nice episode!
Was this review helpful to you?
Okay lets keep going, I think i can get all the episodes down right now or i can finish one more while i do math and then i have to study for english. This show is or all the gay disappointments out there and i feel this on a molecular level. something in the air bc this is the same guy whose scared to be seen in public WHY ARE WE TRYING TO STRIP HIM DOWN. OH NO OH NO. SOMEONE SAW THEM. Peng's gonna kill the both of them. I saw gawin in the cover and im gonna go crazy. also peng and him have the same personality thats why they dont get along. GAWINNNNNN I TEAR JUST RAN DOWN MY LEG I CANT THATS MY MAN MY MAN MY MAN ON G, OH MY LORD THIS SHOW JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I AM GONNA COMMIT VIOLENT ACTS IN THE NAME OF GAWIN CASKEY. Telling random men you life story. telling way too much information to strangers. They know peng is gay. I ship satang and gawin lowkey. WE SHOULD ALL TAKE OFF OUR SHIRTS. ON G. What was that look for? gawin needs some sun my lord. This about to get very fuzzy. 8.5/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
This is gonna be fully out this week so i have to catch up lmap. WET FOR WINNY AND MOND MY LORD. Winny is so hot im wet. You can take the man out of the city but not the city out the man. BYE DADDDYYY. Bros playing like im not right here. You dont need a boyfriend when im right here. Im smiling so much bc everyone is so hot. I DONT MESSS WITH FOOD LIKE THIS THEYT ARE IN MY SKINNNNN WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY. DIGUSTING OH LORD. THEY BOTH LOOK LETHALLY SEXY ON THIS BEACH, MY LORDD. Coool. 9/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
Nightmares every single time he sleeps, day dreams, or even zoning out, THIS WOULD BE AWFUL, SO FUCKING AWFUL. AND THEY ARE ALL ABOUT HIM. I love them so much I will need to be tied down waiting for next sunday. The fact that he knows he likes him and isnt angry this time is for some reason so cute to me. OPEN PASSES AT HIM IN FRONT OF YOUR PARENTS NOT HIS MOM THESE ARE YOUR PARENTSSS. This makes me sad i am not close with my mom lmao. BAD BUDDY REFER ON G? I think thats why i love this show so much becasue that is one of my fave shows. He was cranking that shit with one hand and slidessss. CRAZYYY. I am trying to knit pick this show but i am really enjoying it. I think the side couples placement feels a little awkward at times but they are cute. I also think some of the background characters are so irrelevant but thats fine bc they are hotttt. I think their chemistry got better and feels less awkward but still has its charm which is nice. I love them so much. 9.5/10 they r so cute okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
Our Skyy 2: A Boss and a Babe Episode 2
0 people found this review helpful
I like how everyone is just witnessing whatever their fight is. why do they keep alluding to freaky stuff lmao. i could mess up some fried chicken rn. AND THE VOLUME IS GOING ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR THE YELLING IN THE STREETS. THEY FUCKING FIELD LEFT ASS FIELD WITH THESE SCENES ON DIDDY. a whole bunch of nothing, but that puts an end to our sky 2 for me. 6/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
Our Skyy 2: A Boss and a Babe Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
They are my final our sky lmao. okay maybe i should have read the description lmao. Daddy is crazy but i understand bc its force. thats sus as fuck bro. why didnt we move into his big ass condo instead of this small ass one lmao. who the fuck is boom? on diddy what the hell. I dont know this actors name but i havent seen him in a hot ass minute. I like how everyone knows him thats so funny. He needs to go home on g. go home broddie. go home go home GO HOME AND DONT EVER COME BACK. SO now you look crazy and should take ur stupid ass home. im begging you cher go homeeee you look crazyyyyyy. What is even happening. A whole bunch of nothing i fear. 7.5/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
A Boss and a Babe Episode 12
0 people found this review helpful
Okay lets hit it to the beat. I fear something bad is about to happen. IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE OFFICE IS CRAZY WORK. we are at the point in the show where they are starting to look very similar. bc they have that affect when on screen for too long, but they are still very cute. force got me feeling some type of way. he likes the sound of p'gunnnnnn. They are starting to look WAY TOO SIMILAR. every outfit force wears he is too big for and i wish this was my problem. why he cunty with it. This roof top and the outfits are giving only friends i fear. CUTTTEEEE. 9/10 it has been a long time coming, now i am gonna knock out the our sky 2 finally, because this show has been holding me back lmao. okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
A Boss and a Babe Episode 11
0 people found this review helpful
I am dead tired but I am gonna finish this and then the our skyy, becasue it is the only one I havent finished lmao. I fear we can see him outside of work, acting like bro is dying. I would force myself to watch one million shitty or boring show if it means i get to see these two and their chemistry. Also the look book has in the bathtub is reminding me of onlyfriends and i dont like it lmao. And just like that, they got wrecked. thats why he wanted to do so much with him, that sucks. cant get him out of his head my lord. force would look so good in some sluty winged eye liner on g. I fear he is too big to be carried. me when i do good on a test i studied way too much for. 9/10 they are very cute. okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?
A Boss and a Babe Episode 10
0 people found this review helpful
Lets hit it to the beat. JAVA AND OHM ARE IN THIS AND I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE. I need a stalker au with forcebook and mark ohm. Mark and force have those stalker ass looks. On g i need that. Boss gonna end up in jail too god damn. Hey i know your mom just told me to stay the fuck away and you are now in a massive scandal for helping my dead exes younger brother but lets have sex. They are cute. 8/10 okay bye!
Was this review helpful to you?

1
