K-Drama
Replying to black_swan_2004 • Jul 6, 2024
Title Ubathteehet
could you please let me know where I can watch it with english subs.
I think that you can find lt on vk.com
0 0
On Love at First Night • Apr 12, 2024
Title Love at First Night
I love Mark and Yaya, they have great chemistry, but, we definitely needs one more serie with them, and that has to be drama not comedy. This is ok, but... to say the true, I expected more
2 0
On Miracle of Love • Oct 20, 2023
Title Miracle of Love
I am at ep7, FL so annoying, and not so good actriz. I want to finish this lakorn, but, it's hard for me to bear her.
1 0
On Miracle of Love • Oct 20, 2023
Title Miracle of Love
I am at ep7, FL so annoying, and not so good actriz. I want to finish this lakorn, but, it's hard for me to bear her.
0 0
On Miracle of Love • Oct 19, 2023
Title Miracle of Love
I am at ep7, FL so annoying, and not so good actriz, is hard for me to watch her. I want to finish this lakorn, but, it's realy hard for me to bear her
0 0
Replying to 7430173 • Oct 4, 2023
Title A Bitter Honeymoon
Most anticipated lakorn for 2021. Have watched NPK 2000 and 2009 before so will see how this one will differ from…
Do you know where I can watch version from 2000. with subtitles?
0 0
On Nam Pueng Kom • Sep 29, 2023
Title Nam Pueng Kom
Where I can find this version with eng sub?
0 0
On Fai Namkhang • Sep 29, 2023
Title Fai Namkhang
I would like to watch this lakorn. Anyone know where I can find it with eng subs?
0 1
Replying to bread-tie-twisty • Sep 28, 2023
Title Bad Romeo Spoiler
Does anybody know another place I coukd watch this? It isnt available in my area for Netflix.
At lakorngalaxy with eng subs
0 0
On Bad Romeo • Sep 28, 2023
Title Bad Romeo
Just finished this lakorn for 3rd time. I realy like it, and great couple Mario Yaya. Great chemistry, super acting. I want to see them together again. I realy love Mark Yaya, but now also Mario Yaya
5 1
On Khu Khaen Saen Rak • Sep 26, 2023
Title Khu Khaen Saen Rak
I expected more from this. To much over acting, good story but boring scenes. Not my cut of tea.
1 0
On Game of Love • Sep 4, 2023
Title Game of Love
From now I love this couple. Can't wait, I want to see it already. Anyone know where I can watch original version, while waiting this one?
1 0
Replying to -Unkown- • Jul 10, 2023
Title Samee Chua Kuen
Is this worth to watch?
I just finished this lakorn. Here you can find bad comments, but this lakorn is not so bad. ML cute, FL ok but to much good (stupid) especially in last episodes. First 12-13ep ok, then you need to endure some things, some behaviors. But generally it's ok
4 0
On The Deadly Affair • Jul 1, 2023
Title The Deadly Affair
Well, to say the truth, I like this lakorn. ML FL so cute together, just I would like more scenes, more closenes, obviously there is again cuted and deleted scenes from lakorn (general problem in lakorns of new age is lack of scenes, closenes, kisses, hugs). Jee voice, oh, my ears hurt. Villain girl like Meena, well, she is evil and it's clear from her look, eyes, face, but like Mink is disgusting, hispocrital, I could not stand her from the start.
3 0
On In Darkness • Jun 18, 2023
Title In Darkness
Where I can watch this lakorn with english, spanish, or turkish subtitles? This, or older version
0 0
Replying to Solly • Jun 15, 2023
Title Fai Luang
Edited comment: I have some subtitle files and video files, but they are not synced, so it's a torture to watch.…
If you still have those links, can you send me please? I would like to watch Fai luang with subs
1 0
Replying to Uniika • Jun 15, 2023
Title Ploy Lom Phet
I have the series with subtitle. Dm me for link to filefactory link.
Can you please send me links to watch this lakorn?
0 0
On Ubathteehet • Jun 14, 2023
Title Ubathteehet
2023. and I just watched this lakorn. I like it, it's ok. ML FL good acting and very good chemistry. Just the last few ep I think that are going too fast, obviously there is some cuted, deleted scenes. In this lakorn there is no car brake cut, I don't know in another version, this is only that I watched.
0 2
On My Lucky Star • May 31, 2023
Title My Lucky Star
Waiting for ep 18. I like that Moon is so inteligent, and Night believe her. I still can't undarstand what Sada want. Ok, he was in love with Night's mother, and he say he love Night, but look like he still want to take his company.
0 0
On Marn Bang Jai • May 22, 2023
Title Marn Bang Jai
Good lakorn, easy to watch, I like it. Good chemistry between ML and FL (well, more from ML side), just I wanted, needed more of their nice, love scenes. Weir was so good here, his playing character to. There is age gap, yes, but I didn't mind. I realy like scenes where ML get to close to FL.
0 0