Editorials
On Birth of a Beauty • Nov 10, 2014
Title Birth of a Beauty
I love Joo Sang Wook's laugh :D It sounds like a fake laugh and it always makes me laugh too! :D Need more comedies with him! ^^
0 0
On Naeil's Cantabile • Nov 10, 2014
Title Naeil's Cantabile
I've never seen j-drama but I've seen anime and I can tell that this version is good adaptation from anime/manga. If you aren't familiar with one of these two, you'll find this drama very weird :P
0 0
On Birth of a Beauty • Nov 6, 2014
Title Birth of a Beauty
It reminds me of 'Cunning Single Lady' (also Joo Sang Wook plays character with similar personality as well <3). I already love it a lot! :D Can't wait for more episodes! ^^
7 0
Replying to DramaFANCCY • Nov 3, 2014
Title Cruel Romance
REALLY DISLIKE CHINESE DRAMA AIRING DATES JUST DECIDE ON ONE ALREADY. Have one and stick to it. Man, so mad was…
They'll end up airing it in 2016 with 20 episodes :P Just take them one by one...
0 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Oct 27, 2014
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
At first it was great and I couldn't stop watching but soon it somehow started getting boring... The plot was good but it lacked something and I didn't really like Oh Young.
2 1
On Man on the Edge • Oct 20, 2014
Title Man on the Edge
Very funny comedy! :D Love it :)
0 0
Replying to DarkZone • Oct 14, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Great drama :) But probably I've missed something... What happened with his Lou Gehrig's disease? I've read that…
Thanks :)
0 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Oct 14, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
Great drama :) But probably I've missed something... What happened with his Lou Gehrig's disease? I've read that this disease lead to person's death so I was worried pretty much till the end but it wasn't mentioned :(
0 2
