Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That doesn't matter..We love every gay on this planet..Especially vegas
Thatkinnboth..... Blah blah blah guy
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That doesn't matter..We love every gay on this planet..Especially vegas
Yeahh me too.. but it was a nice one .
Why would he delete that
0 4
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That doesn't matter..We love every gay on this planet..Especially vegas
Yeahh but i don't know will i can reproduce it in to words
0 5
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I can't imagine myself the moment Jeff appears on screen, I'll die from excitement. 😭He's one of the major…
Yeah mine tooo..
He is still in my lockscreen..
And i won't change that..
His smile brings me joy .
His voice is god's gift .
He is the best
0 14
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That doesn't matter..We love every gay on this planet..Especially vegas
He wrote something abt vegas . But suddenly deleted..
Don't know why
0 13
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't know I have no musical abilities
Haha.. then i can play some music on ur wedding day. .
Don't forget to call me
0 11
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeahh.. we were blasting the comment section here .Common baby.. join us
Yeahh u always r our vip
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeahh.. we were blasting the comment section here .Common baby.. join us
Ok thats my inu 😘
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That doesn't matter..We love every gay on this planet..Especially vegas
Hey y did u dlt that comment.. that was nice one
0 15
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What's with their age?
Yeahh come and gather some party popper..
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That doesn't matter..We love every gay on this planet..Especially vegas
Wish i was u...
I need vegas to kidnap meee..
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't know I have no musical abilities
Yeahh pray for me ress
0 13
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No man you'll not find that in this series..It was made by the previous production house ..Everything changed
Looool
0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Replying to deleted comment
That doesn't matter..
We love every gay on this planet..
Especially vegas
0 18
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No man you'll not find that in this series..It was made by the previous production house ..Everything changed
I'm in my own sweat pool
0 3
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What's with their age?
Yeahh we are having full time party everyday..
Hope you can join too
0 3
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Are you crying or laughing
What,,?
Happy birthday mahnn..
0 6
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeahh.. we were blasting the comment section here .Common baby.. join us
No...
I won't allow u to get mad at me...
U r our precious inu..
I was just kiddin back then.. y mahnn
0 3
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What's with their age?
Come buddy .
Join our partyy
0 5