Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 12, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Cinderella Game • Dec 31, 2024
well....... the last two episodes were a doozy so we are getting to the slower parts I guess. I just hope next one doesn't drag again
3 0
On Cinderella Game • Dec 30, 2024
Title Cinderella Game Spoiler
just watched ep 16 and Im so sad Doona is dead. I wish they kept her alive. Like she was an irresponsible mom and bailed out on her son but came back later to tell them what Se yeong has done. Maby cooperate with Hanna to do it. Now the revenge plot is gonna be way more complicated.
2 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Dec 21, 2024
Am I the only one who is scared for Hee Joo’s safety when SaEon keeps on asking her to go here and there during…
me too. I kept screaming at the screen : 406 is following her daumbass
3 1
Replying to Val C • Nov 25, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
She had on ML's ring. Did you notice. ♥
i did with teary puffed eyes of course.
1 0
Replying to Yinghwa • Nov 7, 2024
How is this drama going? Saving to watch it later but eager to know how well it's doing......tell me pls
amazing
2 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 5, 2024
This is my 2nd time watching a Cdrama. first one was hidden love with Lusi in it and since then I keep seeing her face popping up in both MLD and twitter. Thought checking it out since kdramas are a bot dry this year. Im quite impressed. really excited
9 4
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Oct 26, 2024
I liked the drama because of comedy. But last episodes are less good about that. Else it's quite a cheap drama,…
there is no comedy tho?
0 0
Replying to YazQuan • Oct 24, 2024
I hope Kim Jae Young's paycheck for this role is generous enough to make up for him having to play this cringe…
I understand the frustration with the way Han Da On character is written but I kind of get why he is acting like that. I mean the way Bit Na goes about revenging these killers hurts the victims too but she doesn't care cuz devils don't have human emotion. Da On is a victim himself. He cares about them thats why he so hell bent 😁 on arresting bit na cuz he wants justice for both killers and victim families. Its not like Bit na makes a good case for herself eighter. I dont know how an ordinary human like him could've acted any different upon seeing the violence Bit na shows
1 1