News
Replying to Cider Melon • Dec 31, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
it was announced months ago, they just confirmed the production and filming to start from APR 2025.
Yeah better tbh, atleast disney+ doesn't ghost us like Netflix with announced dramas with no confirmation.
2 3
On The Nice Guy • Dec 31, 2024
Title The Nice Guy
It's just 15 days away & yet there's no official poster or initial stills.
2 1
Replying to Noctis • Dec 31, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Season 2 confirmed..
it was announced months ago, they just confirmed the production and filming to start from APR 2025.
1 7
Replying to Cora • Dec 30, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
I'm glad that at least they acknowledge the importance of ammo. Like in majority of the media they act like they…
perhaps do you mean dramas like money heist KR and narco saints KR?
0 0
Replying to kellzz • Dec 30, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
there's a sequel to the original manhwa if they choose to follow that
That's what my initial question was about. Considering that the webtoon went hiatus from 2023 I think they're gonna go with a canon plot with 10 episodes instead of original 16 episodes run, that's quite a hit or miss.
0 0
Replying to kellzz • Dec 30, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
there's a sequel to the original manhwa if they choose to follow that
Yeah so I was right about it, it's the only standalone manhwa.
0 0
Replying to kellzz • Dec 30, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
there's a sequel to the original manhwa if they choose to follow that
AFAIK I haven't came across one, prequel is called red cage/re-call right it's on hiatus since 2023.
0 3
Replying to diwa • Dec 30, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
what? what did he do?
An adult video cover (parodying squid game). The cover almost looks like a poster of a pink Film.
0 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Dec 30, 2024
Title The Art of Negotiation
Viki's Title Request Formhttps://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie
Does this really work?
0 1
Replying to diwa • Dec 30, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
what? what did he do?
He uploaded an AV cover (which was NSFW) in his account which parodied squid game. His agency addressed that it was accidental.
2 11
Replying to Cider Melon • Dec 30, 2024
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I'm wondering the same thing if they'll tackle the DPRK issues sideways.
Yeah the narrative seems quite like when my love blooms(2020) only difference is that timeline is different. I don't mind a non- linear narrative here. I hope it doesn't end up being another once in a summer (2006) the ending was so hard to digest.
0 0
On Twelve • Dec 29, 2024
Title Twelve
Aah, finally something for dong seok which isn't gangster or detective comedy.
4 1
On Hear Me: Our Summer • Dec 29, 2024
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
Damn, Hyun bong shik is literally everywhere this year.
0 0
Replying to Most_Wanted • Dec 29, 2024
Title Hear Me: Our Summer
it says MDL remake. what is the original movie of this?
https://mydramalist.com/593-hear-me
1 1
Replying to Cider Melon • Dec 29, 2024
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I'm wondering the same thing if they'll tackle the DPRK issues sideways.
I hope they deliver those issues neatly like they did in chief detective 1958. I think they'll update it after the release of initial stills / initial teaser. I'm just afraid if the issues ends up bringing a "forbidden love" instead of "poignant tale".
0 2
Replying to Ray • Dec 29, 2024
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
Tag says 1950s so this is post-independence, post-partition Korea possibly set during the Korean war.
I'm wondering the same thing if they'll tackle the DPRK issues sideways.
0 4
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Dec 29, 2024
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
which era is this set in?
0 0
Replying to Cider Melon • Dec 29, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
it would be better if this airs after study group ends, having two delinquent dramas air together is really a…
yeah which is why, I hope study group gets fair recognition (just worried that they haven't announced any ott for it yet).
4 0
Replying to kellzz • Dec 29, 2024
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3
probably something from the other manga content that hasn't been shown yet
The source material from the manga has ended with S2. This is season will be a direct sequel to the manga with time skip. the name of the manga is called Alice in Borderland RETRY.
1 0
Replying to Winter • Dec 29, 2024
Title Study Group
very shallow minded thinking, some of the best kdramas have no romance (eg weak hero) and one episode a week is…
it's two ep every Thursday.
1 0

1
1
1