Editorials
On Hugo Ng • May 18, 2024
Person Hugo Ng
First I Saw This Suck Guy On Proud Twins Along With Tony Leung And I Fall In With Him Because The Acting Is Very Good BUT A Few Days Ago I Saw This Guy On LEGEND OF THE INVINCIBLE Play Along Felix Wong, I Really Start To Hate This Guy, I Know It Just A Film But Still I Really Don't Like This Guy Anymore, Just My Advice If First Movie Ypu Start As A Good Guy Then Whatever And How Much Payment That Will Offering With You DON'T You Want To Became Protagonist Because Many Of Your Fans Not All Can Accept That Whatever Your Reasons To Be Antagonist And They Will Learning To Hate You, Now I Really Don't Want Even To Became Fans Of You
0 0
On Isabella Wong • Dec 19, 2023
Person Isabella Wong
Dont know why but i dont like this girl at all, her act is so so
2 0