Details

  • Last Online: Aug 4, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: February 25
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2020

Friends

On Park Bom • Jan 14, 2026
Person Park Bom
I was shocked when I looked her up again after some years. I’ve listened to 2ne1 as a teenager a lot. I was shocked how she looks now. It’s sad what she did to her beautiful self with the amount of plastic surgeries.
0 0
Lily Alice • Jan 14, 2026
SK has a serious problem with their online keyboard heroes. The online bullying, predatory problems, spreading hatred, cancelling culture, spreading groundless rumours, spreading malice and list goes on. Celebrities never can have a break or live like any other human being. They seriously would attack a mosquito if it let out a fart 🦟 💨
13 1
Replying to Warwizard23 • Jan 11, 2026
Idk about this. As an American , I love Kdrama. It's all I watch outside of sports. But when it comes to the kind…
Asian boss made a long video about this. All reasons everyone mentioned here is also told in the movie.
I am glad we all think the same.
Maybe start a petition to safe Kdrama??
1 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Jan 10, 2026
Taxi driver is one of my favourite modern Kdrama’s.
The music, story and plot is very good.
It’s sad to have it ended.

But I prefer the old dramas and movies more. More cultural and traditional 😇
1 0
Replying to gamander • Jan 9, 2026
Great iconic movie. Now I know where the writers of Kung Fu Panda stole most of their ideas.
America had stolen a lot from Asia and Europe for their movies and series.
0 0
Replying to Toxicity • Jan 9, 2026
why cant these mfers make movies like this WHYYYYYYYYYYY stop investing in sex movies man make classics like these
The old Karate Kid too btw
0 0