Details

  • Last Online: Dec 10, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 19, 2022
Replying to Baebaexin • Mar 26, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
Are ya'll ready for the bed scene? Because I'm not, I'm so jealous OMG! ahahah!
Wut!? 😳
2 0
Replying to Cass • Mar 26, 2022
Lmao i have second embarrassing to zhi xiao πŸ˜‚ not the "tape" on the heels 😭
Dr. Gu also the couple shirt 😭😭
1 1
Replying to Pritha dubey • Mar 25, 2022
When I started watching dramas this was an ongoing drama
Same, i stay up all night just to wait the upcoming episodes 😷
1 0
On Princess Agents • Mar 24, 2022
Title Princess Agents Spoiler
It's annoying when people rate it low when it's actually good, to be fact that this is one of the good, amazing c drama i watch. Also the story is good except to the ending, but i seen the ending where the two of them get married (fl&ml) i just don't know what happened, and why they didn't last ending. Maybe there's a reason.
1 0
Replying to NiceUan • Mar 24, 2022
Don't watch it. πŸ˜‚ You'll just waste your time.
Wut? Excuse me!?
0 0
On Mr. Bad • Mar 24, 2022
Title Mr. Bad
Shen yue ✨can't wait anymore 😭
5 0
Replying to Cass • Mar 22, 2022
I'm smiling EVERY episode. ^^Guess what, my sister wondering wht the heck im smiling 😭 she looking at me like…
It's normal right smiling at other people relationship πŸ™‚
10 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 22, 2022
I'm smiling EVERY episode. ^^
Guess what, my sister wondering wht the heck im smiling 😭 she looking at me like im crazy lol :)
17 2
On The Oath of Love • Mar 20, 2022
I been smiling because of this ackhh!! 😭<3 when the two of them smile like my heart gonna explode T^T hope more dramas to come πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨
7 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 20, 2022
Congratulations my cute couple for 1 billion view jjsjsjqjq love u both 😭❀️❀️
9 0
Replying to Lushhh • Mar 19, 2022
Omg confession scene is nearingggπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Omg so true!! 😭<3
2 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 19, 2022
I been crying because of this, every episode you will learn something that connect to rl, you will feel warm etc. Gosh i hope there's 3 episode a day 😩😭 also congratulations to them my yang zi and XZ 🍿❀️
10 0