News
Replying to Aidyl • Jan 25, 2026
Title Reloved Spoiler
what the hell was that why did it take 8 episodes to find out the truth why did meya lose her mind wherE AM I
she should have been the one to go if they really needed to kill someone off
6 0
Replying to hawi25 • Jan 25, 2026
Title Reloved
I swear I didn’t believe he is dead until i heard the word funeral cause WHYY!!! Plus why the f everyone move…
lazy way out for sure with dropping a whole bunch of bullshit in one episode. it’s like the writers hated the show so much they couldn’t hold on until the end and just had to screw it up.
1 3
Rhysrates • Jan 25, 2026
Review Reloved
honestly can’t agree more. what kind of dumbass writing was the scene with Pond waking up twice to two different scenarios. I skipped through it because it was a waste of time. two more episodes and they kill off one of the most interesting characters. lazy work.
3 0
Blkittykat • Nov 25, 2025
Review The Dark Dice
very jumanji vibes.
1 0
MostlyBLBoy • Nov 25, 2025
Review The Dark Dice
I’d be kind of scared if a second season happened. the first two episodes freaked me out and it took my a week to get myself to finish it. there is a lot left up in the air but I don’t think I can take it.
1 0
On The Shipper • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Shipper Spoiler
I cried so much watching the last two episode of this show. I thought it was going to be all laughs and hijinks but it tore my heart out by the end.
6 0
On Me and Who • Mar 21, 2025
Title Me and Who
poppy is everywhere
2 0
Anna • Sep 27, 2024
Review The On1y One
i soooooooo want a second season. many plot threads have been left hanging and I need to know what happens next.
1 1

