News
Replying to Precious • Nov 30, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Why didn't u just use ur real account huh 🤔, u think some people have forgotten that u were here before lmao…
you are again wht's you problem this is my first account what are you even saying? Don't accuse people you know nothing about.
7 15
Replying to Precious • Nov 30, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Yeah be disappointed u have always hated the drama anyways. Claiming you are new meanwhile u had the same user…
what are you even saying huh? This is my first account what are you saying? I even dropped a comment when I started watching the drama
2 5
On Love Next Door • Nov 29, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I realized this after reading the comments. People who do not like this drama are being called haters here?? Even I do not like this drama. So comments mean only fan comments should be here who only likes the drama? I'm new here I don't understand why💁♀️
17 32
On Love Next Door • Nov 29, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Just now dropped the drama. This was boring as hell. Wasted my time. Ratings should be 7.0 and that is just for second leads. Reaaaally alented people with a boring script here that's it. Really disappointed!
16 7
Replying to Althea Nathalie • Nov 29, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Today started the drama I'm excited❤️
dropped!!❌ This was boring as hell.
5 0
On Love Next Door • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Today started the drama I'm excited❤️
13 1
