Editorials
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Jul 1, 2021
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
Me patiently waiting for it to be dropped on Viki.
0 0
Replying to StarShaDow • Jun 24, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
I really recommend you ITSAY that is full of emotions that makes our heart beat twice than normal.
I’m going to be starting it tonight!
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 24, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
Me, here, spoiling myself even though I haven’t seen ITSAY yet, let alone IPYTM LOL.
0 2
Replying to lizzy • Jun 24, 2021
Title Because of You
Please tell me it's not incesty-
THAT WAS MY CONCERN. IM ON EPISODE TWO LOL
2 1
On Tonhon Chonlatee • Jun 24, 2021
Title Tonhon Chonlatee
I dropped this show after finishing episode 8, and I’m surprised I made it that far. I love all the actors, but the show itself is terrible.
7 0
Replying to stargazing • Jun 22, 2021
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
How high are the chances of another Mix & Earth drama?
I hope it happens 😭
8 0
