Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Birthday: March 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2018
Replying to SAlice • Nov 2, 2024
I've only watched the first 4 episodes, however from what has been said, her parents worked for his family, so…
Ahhh understood. Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to Mingyi • Nov 2, 2024
I finished all 6 episodes already!!! I love this!
Where? Can you please message me the link?
0 3
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 2, 2024
Thanks for the link! I finished all six. It's hard to
watch in some scenes but they are doing great.

If he is a Yan and her father was a Yan then aren't they cousins?

I love that Daddi is in this. Love him!!
2 6
Replying to Fanchengchengkai • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
Other things happen.. 36 episodes to go
You know what I mean. Is there more r@pe and abuse or alluding to it? Fvcking birthing farms?
0 5
Replying to Cc2 • Nov 1, 2024
I am loving Lusi’s voice in this! She used her own voice and it sounds perfect. LYN always delivers. Everyone…
Yay gonna start right now!!! 👏 Ty!
0 0
On Josee • Nov 1, 2024
Title Josee
Good. Well done.
1 0
Replying to itsariaselenecruz • Nov 1, 2024
Subs are good on youku.tv. Voices/dubs, appropriate for the characters, situation etc. Not annoying at all, imo.
Great news thanks so much!
0 0
Replying to MoFan-IC • Nov 1, 2024
Main leads used their own voice,. I'm really fine with Lusi mature voice and LYN has always good deep voice.,subs…
Excellent!!!! Thank you
0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024
Hello and TGIF!!!

Can you please tell me:

how are the voices/dubs are they ok on the ears?
are the subs good?
Any news if Viki Tencent or IQIIYI will get this? I can not get youku app so I'll be stuck going rogue!

Thank you XO
1 6
Replying to VDC • Nov 1, 2024
Title Josee Spoiler
So they used to date but just grew apart?
I am lost too. I guess it was them for a "season" and she released him because she was okay now to be alone because she is no longer lonely in her own skin. HE was sad about it but agreed and moved on or back to his college girlfriend and that is that??
1 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Nov 1, 2024
Epi 29 the crown prince wife, does she survive until the end? Please spoil me please ty ty
Epi 32
I know many are not happy with the end. What a show of force these actors gave. I've never cried for so many episodes. ML hands down best performance in recent memory. FL best of the best. Her character is an angel on earth. This is love.
Please read the post in discussion forum about ending. It will save you 🕊️💜
1 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Nov 1, 2024
Epi 29 the crown prince wife, does she survive until the end? Please spoil me please ty ty
Epi 31 omg I have NEVER seen a soldier do what Qingyan just did holy shit 😳
1 1
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Nov 1, 2024
Has anyone seen any kiss scenes or romance clips in trailers? I read the leads will have no screen romance or…
👏 ty!
0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Nov 1, 2024
(In blossom) and (Qing Lou)In Blossom➡️https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm66MbxX568&list=PLxplWeBw3y5j9iRMCmCJg2oLuHaIASjGi&index=8➡️https://youtube.com/shorts/pCbl3mZ0e6c?si=90R9TUKbz9kfVFhN
Oh thank God. Ty ty
3 1
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Nov 1, 2024
Omg epi 27 the dad ate the flower. Ffs! That pretty boy with the braids is losing for all his tricks and lies…
Epi 29 the crown prince wife, does she survive until the end? Please spoil me please ty ty
1 3