News
On Summer Night • Aug 7, 2024
Title Summer Night
Amazing first episode!! 👏👏👏
3 0
On OMG! Vampire: Uncut Version • Jul 8, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire: Uncut Version
So happy I picked this up to binge today, after dropping it after episode 1 two months ago. It was great fun, warm, cute and just a make you feel-good series.
1 0
On Knock Knock, Boys! • May 30, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
Im so surprised so many said they found this boring. I think it is very entertaining.
14 0
On Hidden Hangout • Mar 5, 2024
Title Hidden Hangout
Every episode makes me laugh, they're just hilarious to watch
5 0
On The Outing • Mar 3, 2024
Title The Outing
I kinda want a season 2 with «back at the office» aftermath from all the character lol
4 0
On The Outing • Feb 23, 2024
Title The Outing
I really like it, exactly as messy as it said it would be. 3 families (chapters), 4 episodes per chapter. They have done an excellent casting for this series imo.
4 0
Replying to rulhalfelven • Dec 2, 2023
Title For Him
Why does Him use the female particle “ka” when talking to Nail? I know it’s normal for a brother to use…
Queer men sometimes use it to communicate that they prefer men, but it is a personal choice to do so or not. If a queer man presents himself as very feminine looking by choice, and you are close, it can also be considered more polite to adress him with ka regardless if you have a sexual relation with that person or not. It is not inherently top/bottom, as how a person chooses to present themselves doesnt mean what their preferences in bed have to be. It is very stereotypical to automatically think the «manly» man is top and «softer» man is bottom.
8 2