Editorials
Replying to SkY • Mar 5, 2025
Title Royal Highness Princess
Melo short
I try to find official ones because of sound quality but I guess I have no choice but to watch through YT.
3 0
Replying to SkY • Mar 5, 2025
Title Royal Highness Princess
Melo short
Apparently, it was on Shot Short but no longer available. T_T
2 4
Replying to SkY • Mar 4, 2025
Title Royal Highness Princess
Melo short
I downloaded melo short but I can't find it. it also doesn't help that it doesn't have a search bar. is the title the same on dramalist or is it different?
1 7
Replying to SkY • Mar 4, 2025
Title Royal Highness Princess
Melo short
Thank you. I'll download it right now.😃
1 9
On Love Day and Night • Mar 3, 2025
Title Love Day and Night
What app is it on? I want to watch it on an official video, I like sound quality.
1 0
On Shan Hun Hou Wo Cheng Le Da Lao De Zhang Zhong Zhi Wu • Feb 27, 2025
Title Shan Hun Hou Wo Cheng Le Da Lao De Zhang Zhong Zhi Wu Spoiler
On ep.44 and I am seriously curious why the recipe is in Korean. I mean I noticed it last time as well when she was answering her phone and the name popped up on Korean too . Just why?
0 0
Replying to PixieParadox • Feb 26, 2025
Title Don't Leave Me
It is on the Flickreels app the first part is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__GP1LTAOZg
Yup I know I downloaded it already and now on ep. 44
1 0
Replying to Nadia van Rooyen • Feb 25, 2025
Title Lost in the Midnight
Best place to watch these short drama except youtube?
FreeReels app title is Lost in the Night
1 1
On What a Good Girl • Feb 24, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
Ke Chun really gave me My Demon vibes when I was watching this, like the clothes and the hair. I seriously loved this short series.
6 2
On What a Good Girl • Feb 24, 2025
Title What a Good Girl
I wanted quality of sound so I tried insanely hard to find an official video which I found. It is on Dramabox and it is titled Rules were Never Her Thing. and my god this was a masterpiece especially the psychological aspect that they put real detail into the story.
3 0
On Zha Nan Tao Hun, Ta Dang Chang Gai Jia Shou Fu • Feb 23, 2025
Title Zha Nan Tao Hun, Ta Dang Chang Gai Jia Shou Fu
Found it on FreeReels Jerk Fled She won't wait
0 0
On Love Is the Only Eternity • Feb 23, 2025
Title Love Is the Only Eternity
Anyone Know which app this is on?
0 3
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Feb 23, 2025
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
When Geng Xiao Xing and Ju Mei go to the bookstore and Xiao Xing picks up the book that has Ju Mei's autograph…
Episode 21
1 0
Replying to xclusivek0rean • Feb 22, 2025
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
Here is a cute easter egg type spoiler that I just found and will put the spoiler under the comments
When Geng Xiao Xing and Ju Mei go to the bookstore and Xiao Xing picks up the book that has Ju Mei's autograph in it I realized the book is a hit drama now called Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
2 4
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Feb 22, 2025
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Here is a cute easter egg type spoiler that I just found and will put the spoiler under the comments
0 5
On Shan Hun Hou Wo Cheng Le Da Lao De Zhang Zhong Zhi Wu • Feb 22, 2025
Title Shan Hun Hou Wo Cheng Le Da Lao De Zhang Zhong Zhi Wu
I started watching this through FlickReels and I am on episode 18 and in one scene she gets a phone call and I noticed that the phone is in Korean, which is weird considering this is a Chinese drama.
0 0
Replying to Moon • Feb 22, 2025
Title Shan Hun Hou Wo Cheng Le Da Lao De Zhang Zhong Zhi Wu
Where to watch?
I'm watching through FlickReels
0 0
On Don't Leave Me • Feb 22, 2025
Title Don't Leave Me
Anyone Know which app is used for this drama?
0 2
On Royal Highness Princess • Feb 22, 2025
Title Royal Highness Princess
Anyone Know which app is used for this drama?
2 11
On Zha Nan Tao Hun, Ta Dang Chang Gai Jia Shou Fu • Feb 21, 2025
Title Zha Nan Tao Hun, Ta Dang Chang Gai Jia Shou Fu
Anyone know where I can watch this with good quality? Like is it from an app?
0 0
