Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: nigeria
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Love Is a Poison • Dec 1, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison Spoiler
Yep just finish watching ep 11... And i must say i am not really surprised that haruto father is a underground boss.. Like it was obvious to me
4 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
Totally agree! They just packed a bunch of nonsense without explaining what happened to them during those 6 years.
Same with me... I will check for some vlog of them this week
0 4
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
Totally agree! They just packed a bunch of nonsense without explaining what happened to them during those 6 years.
The director is the problem not the actors... But i still love all of them tho๐Ÿ˜Š
0 6
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
Totally agree! They just packed a bunch of nonsense without explaining what happened to them during those 6 years.
They should have just put the second couple as the main lead... I don't even know what to say anymore
1 8
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
I did but still nothing. They only said Qi Lu became a director 6 years later....๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ’ค
I am stil going to keep my rating like that... I mean they really tried
0 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
I did but still nothing. They only said Qi Lu became a director 6 years later....๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ’ค
Beginning =great
Middle =interesting
Ending = confusing
2 2
Replying to CursedXistence • Dec 1, 2024
What didn't you understand about it, it was wrapped up nicely.
Wowwwwww you don't expect everybody to understand the way you do right?
0 4
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
So what happened to that crappy dad of Qi Lu? He never stood up to his dad? The last couple of episodes didn't…
I wonder.... When did him and xiao get together... That the questions i want to ask the director
5 3
Replying to Boston Is Back • Dec 1, 2024
Totally agree! They just packed a bunch of nonsense without explaining what happened to them during those 6 years.
Like seriouslyyyyy. I just finished watching the credit of YouTube... So i understand a little tho.. Is still confusing
2 10
On Love in the Big City • Oct 21, 2024
๋‚˜๋Š” ๋ฐ”๋‘‘์˜๊ณผ ๊ทœํ˜ธ๋ฅผ ์ข‹์•„ํ•œ๋‹ค. ํ™”ํ•™์ด ๋งค์šฐ ์ข‹์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.๋‚˜๋Š” ๋ฐ”๋‘‘์˜๊ณผ ๊ทœํ˜ธ๋ฅผ ์ข‹์•„ํ•œ๋‹ค. ๊ฑฐ๊ธฐ์—๋Š” ํ™”ํ•™์ด ์•„์ฃผ ์ข‹์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹คโค๏ธโค๏ธi think the story still continues โค๏ธ
3 0
Replying to MyGoldenSlumber • Sep 12, 2024
So... I've just now realized that I've been watching the cut version this whole time ๐Ÿ˜ญI really don't get why…
Like this is really pisdin me off
1 0
Replying to Bonnie Song • Jul 30, 2024
Title Love Sea
I agree with everyone saying "finally something's happening!" and I love that. The dad thing is a bit typical…
I hope too, i hope they stick together, i think his father has issues
3 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jul 30, 2024
Title Love Sea
okay now we're getting something. FINALLY!
Like seriously i am inlove with this two
2 0
On Love Sea • Jul 30, 2024
Title Love Sea
I am seriously inlove with this two
6 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Jul 17, 2024
So, I'll say it...I hate the purse.Ahem, anyway...~Khun Dad? Absolutely not.~If the side couple wants to get together...let's…
I agree ๐Ÿ˜Šthis is serious matter๐Ÿ˜‚
1 0