Editorials Replying to gatalito • Sep 3, 2023
Title The Moon
I hope that you understand that the manned missions to the Moon are more of an expensive vanity project .It is…
When korea made expensive dramas or films you didnt remember that time or when america made gravity or interstellar which was just a waste of 6 hrs when india just launched chandrayaan for less than 2 tenth of the budget combined .
2 0
Replying to ninidolphin • Sep 3, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I think they just did this to create a fast situation for Sol and him. He is too fast and sharp to be trapped…
Thats posible because dex is in nfs
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Sep 3, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Open ending and i was satisfied. But i thought mun and hanna relationship would improve but there wasnt romance as such.
3 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • Sep 2, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I knew the nfs dude was sus. And now my hopes of dojin being alive as dex are gone. Also, i can say jindo is also dead most likely cause the writer didnt hesitate to kill do jin in the first place. Kill the paramedic also in the final week. Why keep her alive.
1 2
Replying to Luffy • Aug 31, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
I knew it. The final vote is for the Assemblywoman. And probably the main culprit behind 2ML’s daughter case…
The culprit was killed by professor. So who was the kid shown in the past memory?
0 2
Replying to Mishima • Aug 31, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
I don't know if such a theory has been mentioned before, but as I understand it, Kwon Seok Joo has 2 children,…
Who is the student? The one with the cops sister ? I dont think its him.
0 1
On The Killing Vote • Aug 31, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
I thought we would get to see someone dead but nah, and was thinking the professor or the teacher at school with heart thin is gaetal but nope. And the kid in professors daughter's drawing is really suspicious.
2 0
On Doctor Detective • Aug 31, 2023
Title Doctor Detective
Im enjoying it so far but dont want to wait every week
2 0
Replying to hazel_berry • Aug 29, 2023
Title The Wedding War
Dramacool
Kisstvshow
1 0
On The Wedding War • Aug 29, 2023
Title The Wedding War
I wanted the ballet ones to win. But why is 1 episode left?
3 0
Replying to Hachi27 • Aug 29, 2023
Title The Moon
Ohhh plz, don't start this here too 🙏
It was just sarcasm. Even same with japan, they reached moon and other universe in anime but in reality cant even send a satellite to moon. I dont know why.
0 0
On Long Distance • Aug 29, 2023
Title Long Distance
I literally just watched a screen recording. I guess making movies is so easy now.
0 1
On The Moon • Aug 27, 2023
Title The Moon
Honestly saying korea can only go to moon in dramas and movies. In reality India reached.
3 23
Replying to Hachi27 • Aug 27, 2023
Title The Moon
Yooooo it's on HiTV 😮 full movie but without subtitles 🥲
Subs came today
1 1
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 27, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
The evil spirit took changed the host and even killed the existing evil spirit. Damn thats like no right for evil spirit also.
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 27, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
He somewhat looked like Al in fullmetal alchemist when his soul was in the white world.
1 0
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Aug 26, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I just finished episode 4 but your comment caught my attention. How Do Jin could fake his death? They found the…
Now im suspicious on a new autopsy guy in NFS
0 1
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Aug 26, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
I just finished episode 4 but your comment caught my attention. How Do Jin could fake his death? They found the…
But now they introduced a new NGS autopsy guy. Hes really sus. Cause hes alot with the paramedic.
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Aug 26, 2023
Title Flash Marriage
Hence why I won't watch it 😂 probably
I have done the same since 2016 i think. But the cast is thai, and language is thai so i was able to watch and enjoyed it
0 1
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Aug 26, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2 Spoiler
I just finished episode 4 but your comment caught my attention. How Do Jin could fake his death? They found the…
If hes the main villian, he can fake his death easily. I mean if you go forward in episode 7 there's a masked guy threatening jindo dad.
0 5

