Editorials
Replying to Alexa • May 5, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
My heart can't take this much cuteness of Kang ho and how he clings to his mother !!! And the two little cutiepiessss…
Dont you feel they are his kids cause the mom is mijoo his ex.
2 1
Replying to schmoi_444 • May 5, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
I'm like 85% sure, based on instinct alone, that Kang ho is the father of the twins
Same here. I think he broke up cause his personality got twisted. And she was already pregnant. For awhile i thought they are someone else kids but then realized its Mijoo their mom.
3 0
On The Good Bad Mother • May 5, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
Him remembering the law reminds me of woo young woo
11 3
On Stealer: The Treasure Keeper • May 5, 2023
Title Stealer: The Treasure Keeper
I cant wait for next episode cause the old man knows about them.
3 0
On True to Love • May 4, 2023
Title True to Love
The plot is progressing finally. I really hated some parts of previous episodes. Also i like how cute bang uri is and i feel she likes the owner Han of the publishing company.
3 0
On The Love You Give Me • May 3, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
I think they are back soon cause the misunderstanding will be cleared now. But xin qi probably gonna sulk for a while and avoid her.
0 0
On Family: The Unbreakable Bond • May 3, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond Spoiler
I have been skipping a lot in each episode but so far the next coming episodes will probably have the wife sniping the hubby to get daughter back. Damn.
0 0
Replying to On cloud nine • May 2, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
One misunderstanding, all progress goes back to square one. 😂😂viewers are getting frustrated with hot /cold…
Literally my point. Hope to see min hui crying her eyes to ask xin qi to forgive her. He's really innocent
1 0
On The Love You Give Me • May 2, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
I cant even hate the sister cause shes cute and aloof. I know min hui is over reacting and not even listening to him. Also i feel xin qi deserves better. Hope we see min hui crying and begging him.
5 5
On Family: The Unbreakable Bond • May 2, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
I dont know why but i skipped this episode but yeah i can tell i know what her past is and the sniper's identity.
0 0
Replying to On cloud nine • May 1, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
Secretary hardy just not needed double salary but full on vacation for taking care his Boss and boss kid wellbeing…
His sister will kiss him in front of his son and the mom and min hui will get jealous.
1 1
Replying to The Love You Give Me • May 1, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
Replying to deleted comment
Its his sister.
0 0
On The Love You Give Me • May 1, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me
I like how he ate the cupcake he made even though everyone avoided it.
4 0
On The Warp Effect • Apr 30, 2023
Title The Warp Effect
I enjoyed it cause its of coming age topic and well written
5 0
Replying to Moon surpreme • Apr 30, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
may 6thseriously why y'all do me like this ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
What happened? Date was extended?
0 1
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Apr 30, 2023
Title Doctor Cha Spoiler
the mistress needs to calm the fuck down honestly it's becoming pathetic. I hope it won't be a case of CJS forgiving…
Shes like im now going to ruin your family if you dont divorce her and marry me.
8 0
On Doctor Cha • Apr 30, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I like how she spotted something that even those who are higher post couldn't.
15 0
Replying to Dramab • Apr 30, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
And son’s girlfriend was looking at her son why is he clapping so much for her hahaha
I cant wait for future scenes of how her reaction will be when he introduces to mom.
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I just watched this for so ju yeon, noona looks so pretty with short hair and her smile.
1 0
Replying to Sassy_me • Apr 29, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
Loved the part where her son was genuinely happy and cheering for her, biggest achievement of her as a mother…
Yeah, and even the attending doctor Roy
3 0

