Details

  • Last Online: Aug 1, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Czech Republic
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2020
Replying to moviedramalover12 • Sep 17, 2021
Title The Veil
don't bank on it....at the tone they are setting this drama with...which is dark I'm pretty sure romance is very…
That´s what I thought. Thank you for your respond. I’m going to translate it to Czech so let´s just see.
3 0
Replying to Rhayader • May 25, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
I had the same thought after watching the last two episodes :-( Anyway I would not despair, maybe towards the…
I have exactly the same opinion. It's a great drama, I don't feel that it would be " somehow worse" without romance, but you're right - without romance it would be so incomplete. And virginity would be an absolute sin not to use! So let's hope :-)
4 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Apr 22, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House Spoiler
ep 3 is so funny.. mom's eyes sparkled when Yong Hwa also criticizes jhang nara's shoe collection... oh!! mom…
I agree! It was nice how those red eyes faded.
16 0
Replying to Normie92 • Apr 22, 2021
Am i the only one that likes the Yong Hwa's character here? He's a funny kind of a sleazebag xD
I completely fell for him!
4 3