Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ギリシア
  • Contribution Points: 5,487 LV14
  • Birthday: November 03
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On The Ghost Writer's Wife • Oct 13, 2025
really excited to watch,seems like the fansubber stopped which is sad,i can get through with my japanese but i would have loved to share it with my uncle since he holds great respect For Lafcadio Hearn,guess for the time being it will be just me watching.
1 0
Replying to Cecoshanks • Sep 29, 2025
Title Okaeri Mone Spoiler
Do you know? Where can I watch this with english subtitles?
Drama-Otaku
1 0
Replying to Crystal Star • Sep 28, 2025
Title Secret Domei Spoiler
where did you watched?
Drama-Otaku from what i remember
0 0
On Queen Mantis • Sep 12, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
not impressed by dong yoon his sorrow etc dont seem real to me,Go Hyun Jung plays great.
16 3
Replying to AY • Aug 24, 2025
could you pls tell me where to watch this?
JPTV but it doesnt exist anymore
1 1
Replying to TARO • Aug 1, 2025
Title Rough
Can you tell me where you watch the movie? Please
sorry idk,i guess join the discord and wait for the registration to open.
0 1
Replying to TARO • Aug 1, 2025
Title Rough
Can you tell me where you watch the movie? Please
Avistaz
0 3
Replying to Anaristos • Jul 15, 2025
Person Ju Jing Yi
Why is it a shame? Are you implying that custom dramas are inferior to domineering CEO ones? it is not the room…
I don't watch historical and wuxia drama that's why I said it's a pity.She has a lot of them while her modern drama are way fewer,I think you thought too deep of my comment.I also dislike food related drama but that doesn't mean I think they are worse than other genres.
Not every art is good art.There are numerous movies and dramas that are awful,I won't call them art.Not implying that about historical/wuxia,just talking In general.
You may relate to custom dramas but I can't.
0 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jul 13, 2025
Person Ju Jing Yi
At least we're going to see her in a modern setting in Wan Hua Shijie😭 ps. i love your pfp
good news,thank you!
0 0