News
Replying to justjacky • Sep 3, 2024
Title Dawn Is Breaking
TRIGGER WARNING:This drama is heavy on abuse so bare that in mind (multiple attempts of r*pe, multiple scenes…
Thanks for the warning
3 0
Replying to Ashleigh • Sep 1, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
Spoiler ??
Yes.
0 0
Replying to Ashleigh • Sep 1, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
Spoiler ??
yes
0 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 31, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
Waiting for ep 15...
2 1
Replying to Hosie • Aug 31, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
does anyone know where I can watch this with good English subtitles
Ep 14: https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4792509373747712?bstar_from=bstar-web.ugc-video-detail.related-recommend.all
3 0
On Dance of the Phoenix • Aug 31, 2024
Title Dance of the Phoenix
I think this needs a S2.
4 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Aug 31, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Bai Lu's dramas never disappoint me.
11 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 31, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times
I love the FL, she's so funny.
10 0
Replying to NiNi_s_Mandu • Aug 31, 2024
Title Back to Seventeen
THIS WAS SO GOOD STOPPP I CAN'T GET OVER IT
Same here
1 0
On Back to Seventeen • Aug 31, 2024
Title Back to Seventeen
Love the FL character, she is so outgoing.
6 0
On In Blossom • Aug 31, 2024
Title In Blossom
This is a masterpiece. 11/10
4 1
Replying to annu • Aug 31, 2024
Title In Blossom
I am not sure if I watch or not
You should! It's really good
3 0
Replying to Mapsy • Aug 31, 2024
Title Beauty Strategy
This is actually better than I thought
Yeah, before I started watching this, I was a little hesitant.
3 0
Replying to vegprincess • Aug 31, 2024
Title Beauty Strategy
But itβs the the worst wig ever.
I think the white hair suits the Snow King.
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 31, 2024
Title Beauty Strategy
The Fl s hurt in every episode, itβs really hurts watching that π
I can't help it but to skip
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 31, 2024
Title Beauty Strategy
Not bad, not badβ¦Ml likes to kiss πβΊοΈπ
Haha, lol.
1 0
Replying to tpatricio93 • Aug 31, 2024
Title Beauty Strategy
Not as bad as the ratings make it look but that ending needs a 2nd season
Waiting for S2
1 0
On Follow Your Heart • Aug 31, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
Okayyy, but why am I sad that Bai Yuan died. π
2 3
On Immortal Destiny • Aug 31, 2024
Title Immortal Destiny
Help! βπ This drama is so good, that I can't stop rewatching it.
10 2
On Seal of Love • Aug 31, 2024
Title Seal of Love
It's been so long! Where's S2?!?!?!?!?
6 0

