Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 5, 2020

Friends

Replying to emmjhns • Dec 7, 2020
Title Start-Up
I haven't seen such comments myself, but you're right. I didn't like both main leads in Start-Up, but it proves...…
I saw it on Instagram. Unfortunately there are TOXIC fans.
yup, i'm Team HJP too ^^
1 0
On Start-Up • Dec 7, 2020
Title Start-Up
I mean, they’re fictional characters that we might love or hate, but don’t insult the actors!
You may not like the kdrama, you may criticize it, but do not use hate speech.
Respect yourself and others as well.
I recently came across a post that was written in hate speech and I didn't like it very much. Such behavior is shameful.
8 2
Replying to Lilli_ • Dec 6, 2020
Title Start-Up
Do San and Dal Mi hang up new wishes. Dal Mi: To Change the world. Do San: Follow your dream. They walk away hand…
i just want to say one word - FUCK!
10 0
Replying to Mika Chan • Dec 6, 2020
Title Start-Up
No but seriously tho why does jp have chemistry w everyone and everything? It’s not just me right
I was thinking the same ;dd
3 0
Replying to Koreazon • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
Guys sorry for being off topic but could you please recommend me Some Good Dramas. Thank you in advance.
Come and hug me, kill it, when the camellia blooms, catch the ghost, hello monster, the beauty inside, flower of evil
3 1
On Start-Up • Dec 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
I never said anything bad about Dosan. But after this episode I have to mention that he is a very senseless and ungrateful person.

Dalm doesn't deserve Jipyeong. Dalmi and Dosan deserve each other. Two fools
19 3