Details

  • Last Online: Jan 3, 2024
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2014
Replying to Empress Ki • Mar 4, 2016
Title Empress Ki
Replying to deleted comment
PLEASE, STOP making spoiler comments. Don't you know how to use the Spoiler option? It's just a checkbox.. damn
0 0
On Cheongdam-dong Alice • Dec 19, 2015
I really want to drop it, it got SO boring after episode 8, I watched it nonstop (almost haha).
The episode 10 almost killed me. So tedious. The ending of episode 10 makes me want to know what will happen, but I don't feel like watching another episode of this... It started really good, but got really boring. The OST is repetitive too. I don't know what I will do.. :/
1 2
Replying to shanta_khan2007 • Jun 26, 2015
-_- why the rating is 7.2? BS! it should be around 5/10..people will think its a good drama if the rating is this…
haha
1 0
On Orange Marmalade • Jun 21, 2015
I was excited for this after i watched the first episode, but the third episode... That ended the drama for me. I gave it a bad score because episode 3 is shit. I'm sorry. This drama has just 3 episodes. Sorry.
3 2