News
Replying to grapejuice • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current
haha ... And I think it sounds French ... or the way the performer sings it, sounds French ... there's pain but…
Anyway not Chinese
0 1
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current
The music in the end of the episodes sounds Spanish.
3 4
Replying to medha8306 • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Ok so I am on ep 3 I just want to know why do shen mo still cares and maybe love his trashy ex like why and he…
I think it's because the transfered all beautifu memories with MIng Xuan to his ex, as he doesn't know it was Ming Xuan. So he feels he had so many wonderful memories, yet he feels betrayed by his ex. He doesn't love his ex anymore, he just can't undertsand how is possible they had such good time, and in the same way his ex is so weak and selfish.
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
You're seeing the very awkward phase of their relationship in the drama. It should feel like they're not comfortable…
He is in love but he feels like sex slave because of the contract, and this is what makes him unhappy.
0 0
Replying to iOizys • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Why do they have better chemistry and kiss better off screen than on? This is so odd. I mean they have like zero…
Zero chemistry in the show? They are so hot!
0 0
Replying to SWATIKUMARI • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
They are dating or something i just wanted the instagram live i never seen this kind of fan service
They have the vibe of a couple.
0 0
Replying to Mie • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
They went further than any BL actors in their last IG live, so I doubt that.Literally spent the whole live kissing.…
Wow, they are definatelly a couple. A very cute one.
0 0
Replying to sweet_little_thing • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
The sole purpose of contract was to keep SM away from ex so that ex could marry An'an. Now that wedding is off…
I don't think so. This is the reason he told Shen Mo, but in fact I think he just wanted to have Shen Mo by his side hoping Shen Mo will eventually also fall inlove with him.
0 1
Replying to sweet_little_thing • 9 days ago
Title The Missing Piece
Sister didn't know until this episode. Yes, they were childhood friends with fiancee, but she didn't know he is…
He forgot but he still feels it
1 0
Replying to Yun • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current
ep 19: why do I have a feeling that LJQ didnt fight much on the indentures since he wants to marry her!!!!
Probably he thought it would be more justified to marry a free woman that a slave. His family could oppose less.
5 0
Replying to Kate • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
yeah the doctor seemed shady. He just checked two patients with similar rash and he gave two completely different…
He knew it's the same diagnose, he just kied.
1 1
Replying to AngelaK • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
The way LJQ looks at XLX in e15-16.... He just wants to eat her up! ๐๐
Especially in ep.16 :)
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
Only Seven Tan could play Lan XIANG. Oh my Lan XIANG. My precious girl ๐ซ๐
She is doing it so good! She was just brilliant while telling the stories in the camp.
5 1
Replying to Swizzleberry • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yo why am I giggling just because he gave her some itching ointment. Thank you slow burn romance for making me…
He is already so much interested in her.
7 0
Replying to nolatoo • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
That lil fast Second Young Lady out here laying up with a boyโso naive and foolish, spoiled brat. ๐คฆ๐พโโ๏ธHer…
I was sure she would be advised by the Du sister to do this. I'm waiting for the episode to come to see it.
1 1
Replying to yellowfruit • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current
maybe if her husband didnt treat her like trash and actually love her she wouldn't turn out like that?
Allthough I understand her position, she was very cruel to everyone, not only bad to her husband
0 0
Replying to Inariele • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current
Can we add suspense in here? The entire library scene in episode 8 was like, geez. So far, this has been very…
I'm also looking forward for the moment he finds out
3 0
Replying to Mubee • 27 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Depends on the timing also lol. You cant start apologizing infront of cabin crew when she came out of washroom…
This is exactly how you start gossips. On the first day.
0 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 27 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Very cute and fresh sofar
9 0
Replying to ranginamuchahary • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo
The episodes just keep getting interesting...cant wait for tomorrow. I hope Qingyu soon realizes his true feelings…
I hope he realizes his brothers's feelings for Ren Su Su.
0 0

