K-Drama
On Perfect and Casual • Aug 25, 2025
Title Perfect and Casual
I tried to carry on with this one but after 9 episodes I just can't, the FL is just one of the worst characters ever, all what she does is getting scammed all the time and gaslighting the ML.
2 2
Replying to Kdramagirlmomo • Aug 6, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
🤔I still can't believe people boycotted this show because of fictional countries mentioned in the drama, the…
fictional countries with very close-to-reality names? why not creating whole different names to avoid any missunderstandings? trust me I wanted to believe it's pure fiction and keep enjoying this drama but I just couldn't...
3 0
On The First Frost • Jul 29, 2025
Title The First Frost
Im sorry but why nobody have never told me that cdramas can be THIS GOOD, like the ost and the cinmatography are just dreamy, this cdrama feels so unreal and in a good way! I'm still in episode 9 and feel already overwhelmed by sang yan's cuteness, I don't want to finish this drama quickly as Im too attached to it so might take some time in watching it.
19 3
lo_ve • Jun 18, 2025
Article Choi Jin Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo in talks to lead webtoon based K-drama 'Positively Yours'
I love this webtoon so much! can't wait for the drama T_T
4 0