Editorials
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
disgusting
9 6
On Lee Sun • Mar 8, 2025
Person Lee Sun
he would look good in a negative role
2 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Mar 8, 2025
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
I'm so grateful to be alive and being able to watch this. The best fucking show I'm in love!!!
3 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Mar 6, 2025
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
ahh I miss them someone please give them a series together again 😩
3 0
On Jang Yoo Sang • Mar 5, 2025
Person Jang Yoo Sang
his insta?
0 1
On Moon Bin • Mar 3, 2025
Person Moon Bin
we miss you binnie :(
3 0
On Bloodhounds • Mar 3, 2025
Title Bloodhounds
aaw i was planning to watch this but after hearing about Kim Saeron i don't think I'll be able to. I hope she's in a good place. RIP 🤍
6 1
On The Merciless • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Merciless
someone on Pinterest said that it's confirmed that that jaeho and hyeonsu have feelings for e/o i dont think it's true but if it is can someone tell me what exactly was said?
1 2
On Boyhood • Mar 1, 2025
Title Boyhood
Does this have any unnecessary romance in it?
3 1
On Mantis • Mar 1, 2025
Title Mantis
Sul Kyunggu and Yim Siwan together again? I'M SAT!
12 0
On Choi Sang Yeop • Feb 28, 2025
Person Choi Sang Yeop
His voice is really beautiful. When I first heard them I thought it was a girl singing hehe. I hope they get more recognition.
0 0
On Kang Hui • Feb 28, 2025
Person Kang Hui
someone on Pinterest said he's married? is it true?
0 5
Replying to meowgumtang • Feb 28, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
his co-worker
oh ok sorry if it spoiled you
2 0
Replying to AMY • Feb 28, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
With whom will Daon end up with??? spoiler please!!!
his co-worker
5 4
On Magic Lover • Feb 23, 2025
Title Magic Lover
This looks cringe and silly in the best way. Gonna watch it for giggles.
24 0
Replying to Araqna • Feb 21, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
A good and happy family 💀
indeed 😞
4 0
Replying to Litha Kumi • Feb 21, 2025
Person Lee David
nobody plays a psycho like him
in what series/movie did he play a psycho?
0 0
On Kang Seong Uk • Feb 21, 2025
Person Kang Seong Uk
what's his insta?
0 2
On Secret Relationships • Feb 20, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
The poster looks like a family portrait lol
13 2
On Study Group • Feb 19, 2025
Title Study Group
Does this have any like romace thing in it? I want to watch it but it sometimes ruin the mood when they include unnecessary romance which contribute nothing to the story line. So I want to confirm if there is romance or not.
2 2
