Some one ask me y i rated it 9.5 instead of 10 So the ans is mumu's hair pin in 1st half of show I can justify everything in this show but cant help with that pin & thats too almost on forehead ... 😂
I have a question. Is he injured in both legs? Because sometimes he touches his right leg and other times his…
He not only broke his legs but also damaged his spine & spinal nerves ..& spinal nerves supplies all over body depends upon location Thats y he was in that miserable condition & it took too Long
she tried reaching out to him through msgs before she made her final decision to leave.....so i hoped she rather…
She said on the spot to her step father that she ll go ... At that time she was still unsure of his condition After that she ws just informing him through msgs
What an heartfelt these 2 episodes are .... I am just confused about my own feelings I know jin zhao pushed her away himself & didnt tell her truth & Mumu was indeed was in very tough condition ..to choose between her mom & jin zhao But one thing is pricking me ... Police officer told her he is in critical condition & he was still unconcious & officer didnt updated her about his being out of danger Still she choose to leave .. Her mom surgery was done & she was out of danger & she was at home I just wanted her to make a decision when he woke up But she made decision before meeting him
One of them is so huge & almost on forehead
So the ans is mumu's hair pin in 1st half of show
I can justify everything in this show but cant help with that pin & thats too almost on forehead ... 😂
Thats y he was in that miserable condition & it took too
Long
He suffered a lot ... My man need his heeling love
U go girl
Accident was done by wen ji he was arrested
Everything was explained in yday episode
He was struggling all alone
Still he suceeded & fulfil his & mumu dreams
Come on mumu forgive him in next ep
Dont take it to ep 24
Well iam surprised they only dated for 1 week
After that she ws just informing him through msgs
I am just confused about my own feelings
I know jin zhao pushed her away himself & didnt tell her truth
& Mumu was indeed was in very tough condition ..to choose between her mom & jin zhao
But one thing is pricking me ... Police officer told her he is in critical condition & he was still unconcious & officer didnt updated her about his being out of danger
Still she choose to leave .. Her mom surgery was done & she was out of danger & she was at home
I just wanted her to make a decision when he woke up
But she made decision before meeting him