Bhai bas kal 1 hi episode dekha tha. abhi 3 dekhne baaki hai. First impression se bohot accha to nei bolunga par dekhte hai aage kaise progress karta hai fhir kuch keh paunga. Par fl thoda childish hai according to her drama age.
I was ecstatic with the ending. As a horror-thriller drama, it doesn't get much better than this. A big shout out to Queen Tae Ri and Jung Se for their phenomenal acting throughout the series, which played a crucial role in keeping me engaged in the plot.
It was worth all of the agony I felt at the start, but I guess it's a one-time-watch drama.There were so many…
There are many things to criticise and a few things to commend about it, but I'm not going to rave about it because I've heard that it's already attracting a lot of scepticism from Chinese netizens. However, it wasn't as horrible as they claimed. But one thing is for certain: Yang Yang and Wang Chu Ran's chemistry was on point throughout the series. They were astonishing to me.
It was worth all of the agony I felt at the start, but I guess it's a one-time-watch drama. There were so many fillers that I probably watched 60% of the story in either 1.5x or 2x speed. It could have easily wrapped up in 24 episodes, but alas!
There are just 7 episodes left, yet it's still not that captivating to me!I'm just sitting there watching because…
SFL is still bearable to watch, but whenever I see SML, I desperately want to skip his segments but can't because then I won't know what that MF's cooking. The interplay between the vampires is the only thing that keeps me engaged. They're still amusing to me, and I'm filled with excitement every time I see them, but as soon as ML and FL socialise, the atmosphere turns so gloomy that I can't march forward on the path.
There are just 7 episodes left, yet it's still not that captivating to me! I'm just sitting there watching because I don't want to put it on hold. It had a great start, but thus far it's been dull and mediocre. Another reason I feel this way is due to the show's love quardangle.
Yes I'm.π€£πΆβπ«οΈ I bet you agree that due to the fact that Ahjussi died, we can now witness a huge character development in Lee Hong Sae. But if that Ahjussi hadn't died so far, they would still be a group of detectives trying to catch a ghost culprit as a human being.π₯΄π€§
Damn! I don't want it to be over!π€§ This thing is ablaze!π₯ I'm glad that obnoxious Ahjussi had to die in order to make this story more intriguing.π€―π What a twist of fate near the end.π€
One of the worst possible ways to wrap up a drama There is so much storytelling and building forces to rule over the world from the demons side, but it all vanishes within a blink of an eye. Dongbo Xue Ying literally became a powerhouse after taking help and powers from everybody close to him, but he can't save all of his friends who contributed to growing him up into a powerhouse. He said from the beginning that he would save everybody who was close to him, but at the end, how many people did he actually save? None! He just saved an empty Dragon Mountain Empire with no possible challenger left to compete with him! Let's talk about Situ Hong. I loathed him almost from the beginning and wanted him to die a miserable death after a great battle with Xue Ying, but what did we get at the end? Nothing! There was so much storytelling about how he was relying on demonic techniques to defeat Xue Ying in a 1v1 battle and eventually kill him. But the way they killed him left me in disbelief. They gave him a moment of realisation that he was wrong and gave him an ending showing that he died trying to save the Dragon Mountain Empire. Like WTF! Seriously! Same scenarios with Ji Rong. The final episode was hot garbage! There are still so many things I'm frustrated with that make no sense in the end, and I feel like I wasted so many times on this drama, but I want to keep it short. Hugely disappointed. You want to reply to me saying it was a happy ending, so why aren't you satisfied at all? Happy ending,my foot! This whole drama now feels like cringe-watching to me.π
A few moments of seeing her act cute while driving the new car were worth it for me!ππDamn, she was cute…
Finished it, but I'd be lying if I said I was satisfied with this ending! Although I know this wasn't a romance or a slight romance drama, I'm still disappointed with this ending. At least I hoped for another kiss at the end of the show, but at the end they even didn't show us the proposal. But overall, It was worth it despite all of the negativity from the haters.
Par fl thoda childish hai according to her drama age.
What a lovely surprise!
I was sick of the ongoing ones...
Finally, something different...π₯π
As a horror-thriller drama, it doesn't get much better than this.
A big shout out to Queen Tae Ri and Jung Se for their phenomenal acting throughout the series, which played a crucial role in keeping me engaged in the plot.
Why can't I see her more often?π
However, it wasn't as horrible as they claimed.
But one thing is for certain: Yang Yang and Wang Chu Ran's chemistry was on point throughout the series.
They were astonishing to
me.
There were so many fillers that I probably watched 60% of the story in either 1.5x or 2x speed.
It could have easily wrapped up in 24 episodes, but alas!
The interplay between the vampires is the only thing that keeps me engaged.
They're still amusing to me, and I'm filled with excitement every time I see them, but as soon as ML and FL socialise, the atmosphere turns so gloomy that I can't march forward on the path.
I'm just sitting there watching because I don't want to put it on hold.
It had a great start, but thus far it's been dull and mediocre.
Another reason I feel this way is due to the show's love quardangle.
In which episode are the leads going to end up together again, and when will ML's identity as the Demon King be introduced?
I'm so tired of it already that I can't push myself anymore from episode 10...
What a breathtaking episode!π«₯π€―
I bet you agree that due to the fact that Ahjussi died, we can now witness a huge character development in Lee Hong Sae.
But if that Ahjussi hadn't died so far, they would still be a group of detectives trying to catch a ghost culprit as a human being.π₯΄π€§
I don't want it to be over!π€§
This thing is ablaze!π₯
I'm glad that obnoxious Ahjussi had to die in order to make this story more intriguing.π€―π
What a twist of fate near the end.π€
If you don't want to feel the frustration of finishing it, don't even consider of picking it up again.π
I was so annoyed at the time that I completely forgot to include it in the spoiler tag!
There is so much storytelling and building forces to rule over the world from the demons side, but it all vanishes within a blink of an eye.
Dongbo Xue Ying literally became a powerhouse after taking help and powers from everybody close to him, but he can't save all of his friends who contributed to growing him up into a powerhouse.
He said from the beginning that he would save everybody who was close to him, but at the end, how many people did he actually save?
None! He just saved an empty Dragon Mountain Empire with no possible challenger left to compete with him!
Let's talk about Situ Hong. I loathed him almost from the beginning and wanted him to die a miserable death after a great battle with Xue Ying, but what did we get at the end?
Nothing!
There was so much storytelling about how he was relying on demonic techniques to defeat Xue Ying in a 1v1 battle and eventually kill him.
But the way they killed him left me in disbelief. They gave him a moment of realisation that he was wrong and gave him an ending showing that he died trying to save the Dragon Mountain Empire.
Like WTF! Seriously!
Same scenarios with Ji Rong.
The final episode was hot garbage!
There are still so many things I'm frustrated with that make no sense in the end, and I feel like I wasted so many times on this drama, but I want to keep it short.
Hugely disappointed.
You want to reply to me saying it was a happy ending, so why aren't you satisfied at all?
Happy ending,my foot!
This whole drama now feels like cringe-watching to me.π
Episode 25 is.....ππ³π΅βπ«
Although I know this wasn't a romance or a slight romance drama, I'm still disappointed with this ending.
At least I hoped for another kiss at the end of the show, but at the end they even didn't show us the proposal.
But overall, It was worth it despite all of the negativity from the haters.