Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: my bed
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 14, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award15 Flower Award15 Coin Gift Award2 Emotional Bandage1 Reply Hugger1 Soulmate Screamer2
On Enigma • Jul 1, 2023
Title Enigma
holy crap the trailer was so goodddd it’s looks so good I’m so hyped right now
3 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 29, 2023
Which ep are u up to ? Sending virtual hugs also ❤️
currently on episode 26 I’ve been watching this drama since April I’m taking my time because I love it sm and also it’s killing me slowly fr it’s so sad everytime I’m watching an episode I need like 3 days to recover
1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 29, 2023
Sending hugs, tissues and divine essence to you 🤧
thank you . I’ll definitely need it 😭🙏🏻
1 0
On Celebrity • Jun 27, 2023
Title Celebrity
I’m not sure if this storyline fits a 12 episodes drama.. maybe 6 or 8 will be enough I hope it will not be boring and draggy
9 1
On Heartbeat • Jun 26, 2023
Title Heartbeat
very very good first episode , cant wait to see more
1 0
On Home School • Jun 23, 2023
Title Home School
Hugo and jingjai are definitely texting my anger issues because my blood pressure is so high every episode I want to scream because of these two
2 0
On Hidden Agenda • Jun 23, 2023
it’s not that I’m not going to watch this one butttttt we have soooo manyyyy good / better options than this one to air right now . like I’m begging on my knees for dangerous romance to start ughhhhh
6 1
On Be My Favorite • Jun 23, 2023
1 episode every week is killing meeee I wanttt moreeeee we’re only on episode 4 , episode 5 is today .. I WANT TO SEE MORE
1 EPISODE A WEEK IS SO SLOWW ITS FEELS LIKE DECADES WAITING FOR FRIDAY TO COME
5 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 21, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I HAVE TOO MUCH DRAMAS ON MY CURRENTLY WATCHING LIST I CANT START THIS ONE WHEN IM IN THE MIDDLE OF 10 OTHERS DRAMASSS UGHHHHHH I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD
3 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jun 17, 2023
cannot believe it’s already the last episode today 😭😭😭 begging for season 4 with the cast from season 1 and season 2 together . I can watch 300 more seasons of this and never get tried. it’s just so good
5 0